FIFTEEN

His heart Beating Fast as he felt himself laying down on a hard surface. He pant Trying to regain his breath. He opened his eyes to see blue sky covering the site and white loaf like clouds flying around like catch me if you can.

"Yah Jungkook ah, you alright?"

He heard a voice, familiar.

He lift only his head up to see who just called his name and found Jimin..?

"Here, water. Don't overwork yourself. We still have two days left for the performance"

Jungkook lift his body up and sat down on the floor, wait. It's not a floor.

He looked around and found that... he's in middle of a stadium, on a stage. People around them. They are wearing same outfits so they are staff members it suppose. He felt his heart skip a beat. He's...on a stage.

Suddenly he felt water splash on his face as he gasp and looked up. Jimin laughed while Stumbling back, Jungkook wiped his face standing up on his feet the he heard another voice from behind.

"Ay jiminie, what you doing...

Not like that, do it like this"

And Suddenly another splash of water was faced by Jungkook, he coughed but Opened his eyes to see Hoseok. He was confused slightly..but he liked it. He look around to find any water bottle, he found some on stage edge so he grabbed one and opened and splashed the water around to both of them as they both laughed while splashing back water at Jungkook too.

"Yah! Leave my Jungkookie alone! You bad Boys!"

Here comes Seokjin, he grabbed another water bottle splashing them at the two boys who Laughed and stumbled while running away from him.

Jimin, Hoseok, Seokjin...they are here in this life.

"Guys don't get too much drenched or y'all will catch Cold"

He heard another Familiar voice. Namjoon.

Another voice "Ah! I wanna join too!"

It was Taehyung.

Jungkook look around to see them happily spraying and splashing water at each other. They all are together now...a smile formed on Jungkook's lips as he watch them all.

"Here towel, dry your hair or you will Catch cold"

A voice spoke just besides him, he turned to look who it was. It was Yoongi. Jungkook's smile brightened up more as he took the towel from his hands.

He didn't freak out this time, tired of expressing it. But he felt the wave of happiness inside him seeing each other his friends here in a same life.

So there is a life where I have all of them...together.

"Thank you Hyung"

Yoongi just nod at him as he look over at others playing around with water. "Yah! Will y'all stop or should I bring my Slipper to smack each of y'all's Asses?"

Yoongi's words made Jungkook let out a Chuckle.

Jungkook looked around, this was such a big place. His eyes fall on some banners hanging around.

[ BTS ]

---

Jungkook was laying there in his room, all members stays at the same house and they have their own private rooms. It was late at night so Jungkook was searching up things about "BTS" on Social Media.

Seems like they have came too far and have achieved what they deserves.

A smile formed on his face, they all look happy in these pictures and videos. They all are comfortable with each other. It's like a family.