ELEVEN

He Blinked. It was a Bright day so his eyes took it's moment to get back to it's senses. He's standing under the sunlight, he felt a presence besides him, he turned towards his right to see a girl, her makeup on point her hair done Perfectly and her dress... looking as if she's in a wedding, and she herself is the bride.

Wait what?

His heart dropped as he realized the situation and his surrounding.

I'm getting married?!

He look around to find his parents smiling at him, another old couple besides them giving the same reaction.

This can't be happening, I don't even know her-

Wait...

He realized, that it's obviously not the life he was living since the starting. Who knows...the Jungkook which is the owner of this life loves this girl?

No...I can't do this, I can't fake to be someone else, pretending to love someone... Whom I don't even know.

And that's when he returned back.

___

"Ouh, that was fast. So what was it this time?"

After he return she throw him Question, he walked towards her while sighing as he took seat Besides her. "I was about to marry a girl whom I don't even know..."

Yn look at him, he had a frustrated expression. Yn felt bad for him. "Ay... Don't Overthink about it" She said while shutting her computer and turning her body towards him. "by the way..what will happen after I leaves that life?"

"Well...that Jungkook will get back to the same situation, he will just feel as if he just zoned out. So don't worry" Jungkook nodded slowly. "Cookies..?" Yn asked him if he wants some. He gaze at her and a small Chuckle left his mouth as he nodded. She smiled at him and gave him some. Both munching while his mind working somewhere else.

"What if...I had decided to confess to Bella that day...?" He asked himself mumbling under his breath but somehow Yn heard him, she look at him who was gazing down at the floor with his mouth slowly munching. She gaze at his eyes, they are shining at always. Nothing is extra in his eyes but nothing is dull about them. They are simply Beautiful. She saw a hope in his eyes...

"Why not try out..?"

She let those words out, he lift his head up startled by her sudden Question, didn't Expected her to hear him. "Ah... Should I?" He asked her, more like asked himself. Yn just shrugged not putting her eyes on his this time.

"Alright then, I'll like to see the life where I decided to confess to Bella"

___

He turned his body at the other side feeling warm under the soft material, seems like bedsheet and blanket. He pulled the blanket higher up to his neck.

But Suddenly he felt something, two small pair of hands wrapping around his waist. Small...like a child's. His heart skip a beat. He slowly pull his head backwards to look down under the blanket.

There's...a small figure hugging his body with her small hands, her head on his chest almost near his stomach. His heart melt down. Then the child started to move maybe waking up from her sleep.

"Mhm...Dad.."

His heart skipped several beats this time, Dad? She's his daughter? "Dad... what's the time right now?" She asked him, Making him stop for a moment, he move back to find his phone or something to see time.

"It's...7:15.."

As he said that the Kid's head Snapped up. He was startled by her reaction "Dad! We are late for school!" He was confused now. What to do? He raised from the bed as she did too. He noticed a figure other then them both sleeping on the other side of the bed.

"Momma! We are late! Wake up!"

Mom-

He saw the woman besides them move but then stop as she snap wake up too just like them both. He recognized her...same face, just longer hair and some new bangs.

It was bella. His teen crush.

"Oh gosh, Eun ah-ya! Get up get up-" Bella speak rushing everything. "Mom I'm already up, brushing my teeth you go and make breakfast" Eun ah, Jungkook's Supposed daughter spoke while brushing her teeth. Bella shook her head as she look over at Jungkook who stood there like a Confused kid not understanding what to do.

"Yah?! What are you doing you're gonna be late for your office!" She shout at him pushing him inside another bathroom as he was still confused.

Office? So he's a workaholic person?

He get Inside the bathroom, taking his time to consume information or whatever through his phone. It's waterproof :)

---

Toast getting stuffed inside his mouth, the same thing happening to his daughter who's sitting Besides him. She eat it up fast but Jungkook was about to choke on it. Bella was doing everything fast as if she's a robot. In some seconds cup of milk was in front of Eun ah, in another second the news paper was in Jungkook's hand who didn't even get to know when it came in his hand.

He hold the newspaper with his left hand, toast in his mouth. And wait- a Coffee cup in his right hand. When did it came? "Aish eat up fast! You have to drop Eun ah to her pre School before going to your office!" She shout at him putting lunch box inside Eun ah's backpack.

---

"Ah...Eun ah-ya. Can you tell Dad the direction of your school sweetie..?" Jungkook asked while his eyes were focused on the road and his hands Controlling the steering wheel.

"Dad, are you still sleepy?" She replied him, sitting Comfortably besides him at the passenger seat. Jungkook take a glace at her and replied awkwardly "Ah, Sweetie I just wanna see if you remember the path or not" he lied making Eun ah sigh and shook her head.

"Alright alright, take a left turn from here and take the third right turn from that road"

---

"Alright, so...this is your pre School...I guess we aren't that much late, Kids are still coming" Jungkook said as he walked towards his daughter who got out of car too standing beside it grabbing her bag.

"I guess so too"

Jungkook looked down at her, she's so small. Jungkook feel like grabbing her cheeks and smashing them together with his palm. He Squat down to get into same level as her and he pay her head.

"Alright then, I'm gonna go now okay. Have fun in school" he rub her hair as she Scrunched her nose. She got this habit just like his?

"It's never fun in school dad, grow up" as she said that she run inside the school passing by the gate. Jungkook stood up letting out a small chuckle and get back into the car.

As he sat down he was about to start the car but he stopped. Wait. Where is his office now..?

Aish. Bruh just check your phone yeah. There must be some office group or anything and Google the company's address.

He was startled by Yn's voice in his head. Why the hell you just pop out of nowhere!?

Alright then, I won't disturb you from now on. I'm a busy person too. Just live as you want.

He heard her voice fade away as he shook his head. Well..she had a point though, he quickly Grab his phone from his pant pocket and search up his phone.

---

As he entered the Enterprise, people in suits Walking here and there in the lobby. They seems to be in rush. He looked around the lobby, it's big as hell, the roof is higher then it should be which gives it a breath taking look.

As he was walking he Suddenly felt Someone headlocking him.

"Why the hell are you so late! I was dying without you!"

As he turned his face while struggling to see who it was his eyes widened.

"Namjoon Hyung!?"