SIXTEEN

"You have to get out of here, of this life as soon as possible, please"

As she mumbled that in Hurry voice even though she's not able to speak Properly. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows coughing cause of the dust, but she instantly got up stumbling.

"Get up, we gotta get away from everyone's eyes"

She said and started to pull his hand to help him stand up, Jungkook took her support and got up with a pain on his back.

"Yn what are you doing?"

"Jungkook, first let's get out of here"

As she said that she pulled him to get out of the place trying to get out of Everyone's eyesight. The staff panicking and trying to solve the matter and help the other members out who also got injured but not that much.

---

They both get out from the back stage and Yn pulled his hand to take him away from the place to the dark alley.

"Jungkook Listen to me carefully Alright"

He nodded as they both are running away from the scene.

"You...we both have to get out of here, in this life you and me both are in danger. Specially you. So we gotta get out of this life"

"But..why?"

"This was your actual destiny, your life has to be this hard and full of risk. Anything can happen with you. And I don't know when"

"But how do you know this..?"

He felt her slowing down her speed as she stopped and look back at his face, he was confused yet kind of in Horror cause of the situation back there.

"This life...was My root life"

As she said that Jungkook froze, he didn't knew that she had her own Root life too. But before he can say anything he noticed her look back towards his back and her eyes widened a little. He instantly look back too to see a...Old lady standing there. When did she came?

"Mrs Kang..."

The Old Lady formed a gentle smile on her face, her face looks as if... she's Immortal, she looks so calm. "Yn..I see you're facing so many Unexpected Moments which you never thought you would"

Her voice... it's so gentle, Just like her smile. Her voice is sending Jungkook a wave of Comfort and warmth. Who is she?

"Mrs Kang, I don't know-"

"I Know you didn't Expected these to happen, but it's alright. You already know that you don't Regret anything"

Jungkook was confused what they are talking about, he lean towards Yn and mumbled "What's...Happening?"

"Even I don't know Jungkook..."

The old lady smiled at Jungkook as his face warmed up, her gaze is soft..

"I guess you both are finding a way to get out of this life? May I help you both" she smiled at them both as Yn's face lit up. "Mrs Kang.." she said in low voice, the lady, Suppose to be Mrs Kang smiled and Spread her hands as Yn goes to her to Hug her.

"Aigo, you're growing up so well hah, your taller then before" she Chuckled, Jungkook stood there like a Puppy not knowing what to do. Yn back off from Mrs Kang as she Called Jungkook near them too.

Jungkook come closer to them as Yn spoke "So Mrs Kang, will you send us both back at the Gallery?"

"I will...but for this favour you will have to return something back in it's cost too" her words made them both look at each other, Jungkook didn't knew what she was talking about cause he have nothing to give her.

"What...it is?"

"Just after I'll send you both back at the gallery...the gallery will get destroyed just after 3 Minutes of you Both's stepping in there"

Their Both's eyes widened. "what- then what about us?"

"Jungkook, you will have to make a quick decision. You have to choose a life for the last time and that life will be the final life of yours" her words made Jungkook turn his head towards Yn. She can see Fear in his eyes.

"What about...her?"

He asked looking In Yn's eyes, "Hm...I don't know. It's upon you both and the gallery"

Jungkook turned his head towards Mrs Kang, "But-" She herself cut him off "Jungkook while you will be thinking for the life, think carefully. You will just get one chance...Think about what type of life you want. This time it won't ask for the a Decision, you won't have to say 'what if I had done this'
Just tell the gallery what type of life you want and it will lead you to there"

Yn turned her head to look up at him and Nodded, "This is the chance. You can pick the life you always wanted. A perfect life" her words somehow didn't satisfied his heart, but they both didn't let him speak as time was passing by fast "Mrs Kang, please do us this favour...we both will be Grateful of your help" Yn said Taking a step back while pulling Jungkook along too to give Mrs Kang some space.

She Nodded her head and said "Alright, as you both wish" and she rised her hands up to mumble some words which Jungkook wasn't able to understand. But he didn't said anything else feeling the warmth of Yn's Palm Holding his, he hold her hand back putting the same Pressure.

Some Glittery things and and some mist covered Both Jungkook's and Yn's Body slowly, Mrs Kang's Magic Working on both of them. Mrs Kang Opened her eyes to Look at them both. Yn Gave her a Smile and a Small Nod to bid her a good bye. She then drift her eyes towards Jungkook's who Look back at her eyes, she said some words which were less Audible for Jungkook but he still heard it Clear.

"You're So lucky to have her by your side, Jungkook. Never lose her..."

Those words were the last word he heard From Mrs kang as they both snap back to the Art Gallery leaving that life back to the original Jeon Jungkook and Kim Yn.

---

Both of their feet landed on the tile as they both breath heavily, this time returning back from the life wasn't same as before for Jungkook. He somehow is feeling worn out and is having lack of Oxygen.

"Where's.. where's Jin" Yn asked to herself before he freed her hands from Jungkook's and goes to the rooms and the hall and kitchen. Check bathroom too but he wasn't there.

Did he returned to his root life...?

She Questioned herself as she wasn't able to find him, she got back at where Jungkook was and hold her hands looking at his eyes and spoke with Seriousness.

"Jungkook now Listen carefully, you have to choose a life which you won't Regret living in. Choose wisely...I don't want you to regret living again.."

Her words only gave him another type of Anxiety, he doesn't know what to do now. He only have one chance. "but what about you though? What will happen to you if this gallery gets destroyed?"

"Do not think about me, Think about yourself first. We don't have much time Jungkook" she looked up at the clock which was now ticking, which seems faster then Normal to her eyes. "No, let me think. Let me know first what will happen if I choose a life. What will happen to you?"

"Jungkook I told you, I'll be alright. Just think about a perfect life. A perfect one which you wanted...since the beginning"

______

Finally!! Only one last chapter left and finish!! I always wanted to write a complete book on Wattpad :<

It was such a good feeling while writing this 😭😭😭