EIGHT

He Found Himself Standing In Middle of the Art gallery, again. He didn't moved but he heard Heel Clicking on the floor behind him as he heard the voice.

"I guess that wasn't the life you were finding"

Jungkook didn't replied to her but he felt a tear Roll down from his cheeks. He touch his cheeks to feel wet on his fingers. He don't know why he's crying even though this wasn't his real life. He wipe away his tears but they weren't stopping. Then he felt a palm on the back of his head pulling him down as his face landed on Someone's shoulder. It was Yn.

Her one hand was on his head putting it on her shoulder she rub his hair. He didn't Touched her but just cried on her shoulder. "it's alright. That wasn't the life you were supposed to live in. Your Mom is alright in Many Of your Lives..." She doesn't knows how to say comforting words but she's trying her best. She's in charge of taking care of this place and him too. At least when he's Inside of this Art Gallery.

Jungkook took deep breath in but his hand still was Shaking along with his shoulder. Yn purse her lips but caress his hair. "You...want some cookies?" She asked him. Jungkook let out a small chuckle but back off while wiping his cheeks and nodded his head. Trying his best to forget what he just Experienced.

"Alright, which one? Choco chips? Mint?"

"Choco..."

She clicked her thumb with her index finger and here, cookies in front of them on a plate flying in middle of the air. Jungkook's Jaw dropped a little but he picked some of the cookies and tried them. "Mhm..They taste Good" "I know right." She replied and took some mint ones in her mouth.

"So... what's next? Don't tell me you want me to try more lives...which will result like this ones"

"We don't know, We haven't seen all of your lives yet. That's why you gotta try them and find out"

"But I don't want to anymore. Can't I just die? Which I actually was supposed to?" He asked her as Yn rise her eyebrows and looked at him "Well...If you were actually Supposed to die then you wouldn't have been here."

Jungkook sigh but sat down on the chair Which was around the small table on which there was a big computer.

"Is this your computer?"

"It's this Art Gallery's"

"Ah...do you have games in it?"

He turned his head behind to look up at her who was just behind him munching on her cookies. She scoffed "Ay...You sounds like those Annoying Ass Kids who asks for game when they sees a phone" Jungkook Chuckled a little finding it relatable. But then it Hit him.

"What if...I had chosen to became a pro gamer?"

"Hm...I don't know. Wanna Experience?"

Jungkook Thought for some moments, she's not letting him die neither can he do anything else here. So why not just check out. 

"Yes"

He waited for the art gallery to show some Reaction or her to do something like clicking her fingers or anything again. But nothing happened.

"Bitch this art gallery ain't your Aladdin's lamp or I ain't your genie. Say it out loud which life you want"

"Oh- ah Yeah sorry"

He Control his laugh cause of her expressions. "I Want to know...what it would have been like if I had chosen to become a pro gamer"

The art gallery showed the same reaction, Canvases shining and Shaking, golden Sparkles Sparkling in air. The light shut down and again come back as the one particular Canvas flied towards them. Jungkook was again startled by it's speed as he stumbled back on Yn's Foot. She groan and shout at him.