SEVEN

He get Up from the bed as he got In front of the Glass wall which was there, dang. rich. As he reached the glass wall he saw the view, It was Early morning. The place definitely wasn't Seoul Neither Busan. Nor Korea.

"It's New York"

"Woah...But what am I doing here?"

"Try to find out. Search the place scan your phone to find out about your Position in this life"

Jungkook Thought she had a Point. So he get back to the bed and Open some Drawers and Check some places on Side table. He find a Paper..some things were written on it. He read them in mind.

9:30 Am Music Class.
11:50 Am Instrument Class.
1:40 Pm Lunch With bella and Yoongi.
5:30-6:30 Pm Dance Practice.
7:30 Pm At the Studio.

"I guess that's your schedule for today.."

Yeah Maybe- wait-

"I didn't said it out loud how did-"

"Here I can read your mind too. Alright that's it. I won't interrupt more. So all the best if you need any help just take my name in your mind I'll reply"

Jungkook Just didn't replied and Took the phone which was under the Pillow which he found while setting the bed. He quickly Turn it on with his Finger Print. He saw a dog's picture as his wallpaper.

Who's Dog is this...

Untill he hears a Bark. He flinched and jumped on the bed in flex. He screamed a Little in his Normal Voice then he saw. A Male Doberman Dog. Looking healthy in a way. Is big.. enough that someone will call that he's a Grown up but Jungkook can tell that he's still a baby. They Grow big earlier then their age. He shout again as the dog jumped along with Jungkook on the bed.

He Fell Down On the bed as the Bed slightly Creak, The dog started to lick Jungkook's Face as he was confusingly trying to calm the dog down. The dog bark maybe asking for food?
Jungkook tries to grab the dog while Hugging him from his neck and then rub his chest a little as the dog wiggled his tail. A smile came across Jungkook's face.

He did that again seeing the dog happy so he grab the dog's Side face and Play with him, Playing with His ears while the dog calmed down.

"Aigoo...You are so cute and I was thinking that you were gonna bite me" he mumbled as the dog can hear him but can't understand. So he just barked and Licked Jungkook's Chin this time as Jungkook back off while rising his chin and giggled. He wrap his hand around the dog's neck again and Opened the Phone with his Other Hand.

There was written down beside on the left corner.

Jeon Bam.

"Woah. Bam..So I have a Dog in this Life" Bam Barked hearing his name came from his Owner's Mouth. Jungkook Smiled and Get off from the bed to Call Bam with him to look around the Apartment.

After Visiting The washroom he came to Kitchen, Opened some Cabinets and all. Found a Pack of Dog good so he Feed Bam and then Found some Cereal and Milk In the Fridge so He feed himself too with Bam Sitting besides him on the ground while him on the Counter.

"Ay...You were Hungry I guess. You're eating Good" he smiled as Bam finished his Food, Jungkook did the same and then wash his Dish and pour Some Water on Bam's Bowl as he drank the water while Making Noises and Messing it around.

He Look at his wrist watch. It was a New one which he never saw in his life. Fifteen Minutes Left for it to be 9:30. He suddenly got a Call he Look at the caller ID.