FIVE

The Ending Reveals a starting for the another story.

The moment he opened his eyes he felt wind pass by his skin, the force made his hair to dance along the wind. He can't see anything, it's As if his vision is blurry. There's Fog, the mist covering the place.

Is this heaven?

I don't think so that I have a reserved place in heaven Though.

He scoffed inside his brain but slowly Straighten his Posture as the wind become slow and steady a little and the Fog started to disappear. He looked around himself and saw a Tall...Not That Much maybe two three blocks Building, Made of Bricks, The details of Them on the wall in Red nearly Brown Color. Giving it a Aesthetic Look.

He Look around but only saw that Only Building and the dark sky above his head. He can't Find anything else. He can see the detailed Walls. The edges of the walls Highlighted with the darker colors. And there's a Glass roof, Curved downwards glass roof. Some Metal stripes Stucked on the glass to give it support and not break down.

He felt Curious. Finding no nothing but just this Building so he started to take steps towards the entrance. He Tried to Find the bell but he didn't find any. So he just Push the Door a Little to see it was opened. It's a Giant Door like Actually really reaching till the High. As he saw it was already opened so he just Welcomed himself to get inside.

As the View was in front of him he saw that There were like Four to five stairs reaching downwards to the floor which was made a down starting from the ending of the stairs. Basically the door was Designed higher up from the floor.

He Rise his head up but was Mesmerized By the View. There was Floor going on till like for ever. He can see the walls around the room but couldn't find the last ending wall. He can see the windows, and through them only he could find the Navy Blue sky outside. He can see some Walls...In Middle of the room? Like many walls...or should I say a wall just to Divide the place into Separate Columns.

Wait...are those hanging things on the wall... Paintings?

There were Everywhere...

Like on each of the wall, Paintings and Arts were Hanged. Perfectly and Beautifully and Neatly. Just as if someone is taking care of this place every day, every second.

Many colorful Paintings, Sketches too. He stepped forward to end down from the stairs and join the floor. He walk inside of the place more and look up to find the glass roof which was showing the Beauty of the stars under the Dark night.

Beautiful...

"Indeed."

He Stopped his Steps as his head Snapped behind him as he heard a Female Voice, Sounding smooth as Flowers' Smell but also Strong as Sword.

When he turned around he saw a girl, in her Navy Blue Colored Suit. Just like the dark sky. Her tight skirt Reaching till her knee Length and on top her Black Blouse covered with the fabric of her Same Navy Blue Colored Coat which Have it's own Edgy yet delicate Collar. The sleeves reaches till her wrist. Full length. Her Black Normal Length heals Giving it a Finishing with Along with her Perfectly messed bun.

Now he was Mesmerized by the view in front of him which definitely wasn't the Building but her.

"Who are You..?" He asked her. She stepped forward towards the Mini table he didn't even noticed was there when he entered, She Took the Teapot and Pour some Black Tea in the Cup while she spoke.

"The owner of this Art Gallery"

She answered him as She Was done pouring tea on those two Cups, She Opened that Box which was Besides the Cups and Took out some Cookies to Plate them out too.