TEN

He Found Himself back in the art gallery, again. His brain tired. Yn walked towards him but get him startled by Cupping his cheeks. He looked at her as she was scanning his face.

"Yah...are you alright? Do you even know how dangerous that was? Cause if you wouldn't had woke up then you could have get stuck in that life." She sighed while taking her hands off of him. Jungkook looked at her with wide eyes.

"H-how?" He asked her, Jungkook made him sit on the chair and she herself sit in front of him "while you were sleeping, in your head it was as if two lives were mixed. The life which you were inside that time and the life which you were dreaming. Your brain could get more confused Making it easy to cut all the string with you from this Gallery"

Her reply made him Understand, but he miss them already...but still he didn't wanted to live there. It was Traumatizing.

"Why this is so hard?"

"I know right" he heard a voice. Which definitely wasn't Yn's. His eyes widened as he recognized the voice. Wait?

"Jin Hyung?"

He turned to see Jin walking towards them both, Not in his normal clothes but in a tuxedo. Dang again. World wide Handsome.

"Bro- how are you-" He didn't let him Finish and Shove some Macaroons in his mouth and spoke "I'm not that same Jin, I mean yes that's me but not my Actually life. You understand? I'm Yn's brother in Actual. I'm Working here too, as a Cook" Jungkook chew on the food while Nodding slowly feeling better seeing him here.

"But why are you here though?"

"Hm...I don't know?" Jin replied Making Yn Scoff "Why do You wanna know so much about him? Just eat" she shoved another one in his mouth as Jin laughed, Jungkook was startled as he shout with food in his mouth "Man Don't do that, I'll choke" "Then Choke till death. Better idea" She Chuckled seeing Jungkook Making a "Duh" Face.

"Anyway, I feel bored. Wanna play?" Jin asked them both Making Jungkook's Head snap towards him "What? Here? How?" "We Obviously have good computers. That old one is just for show off. But it still works though. She use it for her work" he replied to him. Yn shrugged her shoulder. "Yeah, we have Separate Rooms, for Games, dinning room, washrooms, Bedrooms too"

"What the hell, and I thought it's all just gallery here full of Canvas" Jungkook said after eating those Macaroons. "Dude no, we ain't that old fashioned. We rich rich" Jin said while Flexing. "Oh and yes. As you know time doesn't Passes by here. So it means you can do whatever you want without waiting for the next day to arrive" Jin Told him, Jungkook feel tired so stands up and said "Ah..Can I freshen up and sleep? For a while..? If I can"

Yn Look at him, Seeing that he's thinking About what happened a while ago. "don't worry. You can sleep here. You won't have those nightmares again" Her Answer made him relax a bit. So he nodded.

___

"Yah! Don't run away with that! That's mine!"

Jin shout at Jungkook who was running with a towel wrapped around his hips while he was half naked. "Hyung I can't give you this right now. Try to understand!"

"Understand my Ass! Give me back my RJ towel!!"

"But I can't right now!!"

"I don't want your ding dong to dingle around my towel--!!"

As Jin was chasing Jungkook around the sofa they both heard a high pitched shout.

"Both of you shut the fuck up before I dig my nails inside both or your eyes!" They both stopped and sat on the sofa picking some peanuts and eating them as if they weren't just chasing each other right now.

"Yn? C'mon eat these, they are tasty" Jin called her with his cheeky cheeks while smiling.

"I don't wanna eat that, I'm full" she replied and come towards them who were sitting on sofa with the TV playing in front of them, Tom and Jerry playing, cute.

Jungkook slowly turned his head towards her direction noticing her fluffy sky blue slippers which was big for her feet, he controlled his chuckle. She didn't Noticed him so she just let her butt down on the sofa sitting Besides him.

"You said you wanted to sleep?" She asked without looking at him and Jungkook answered her doing the same. Both looking forward towards the TV.

"Yeah...but I wanted to get fresh, so I took bath first" Jin who give him a side glare cause he was wearing his RJ towel. It's his favourite character duh.

Yn didn't said anything but stand up and was about to leave but she stopped and said while hesitating "Ah...By the way wear something, or you're gonna catch Cold" as she said that Jungkook realized he's not wearing anything on his upper body. He look down in snap and covered his chest with his hand. Jin looked at him and Laughed "Why are you covering yourself now? She already saw everything"

Jungkook's face reddened as he shout back "what do you mean by everything!?" Jin took it in a dirty way so he laughed more harder and said "Bruh it's not like she saw your Ding dong" he smacked his hand on sofa Laughing like a windshield wiper. Again.

But they both stopped as they realized that she's still there, they both felt a dark gaze on them. Burning their side. They both didn't dare to turn towards their Right side.

"WHY ARE YOU BOTH SUCH PERVERTS EVEN AFTER KNOWING A GIRL IS UNDER THE SAME ROOF WITH YOU BOTH!?"

•••

He stands there after taking rest for some hours, Yn Working on her computer in middle of the Gallery, Jin isn't here as his work isn't that important here. Jungkook took a deep breath and sigh.

"Why is it so tiring?" He asked her "I don't know...Maybe you're bad in picking lives?" Jungkook again sighed. He don't wanna do it. But still...he do wanna continue finding a perfect life.

"What is a perfect life to you?"

Yn asked him, he look towards her thinking what to reply.

"Ah...a place where I actually am happy, where the people I love are happy." His reply made her head turn towards him. Jungkook felt his heart skipping a beat. This sudden and small reaction made his voice stutter. "That type of life...D-does it even Exists in my faith?"

Yn stood up but didn't walked away anywhere, she just walked around her own table and lean her body on the edge of it facing Jungkook.

"There is...some lives like that."

Jungkook's eyes lit up hearing her answer, but before he can reply she continued "But I don't know if they are suitable for you or not" Jungkook's eyebrows Furrowed, "Why not? If those are perfect then why not?"

"Jungkook, there is nothing Perfect in this world. Every single thing have it's own shades. You just have to accept it and that's when the same thing becomes the Perfect one for you"

Jungkook heard her words, those affecting him giving him a hope that there might be a perfect life for him which he will accept it with his whole heart and body.

"So..what do you think? Which life you think will be the one where you will be happier?" She asked him. Jungkook think for some moments.

Which life...?

Where he can be happy, and People surrounding him too?

Jungkook look up at her, she looking at him back with the normal brown eyes of hers. "The Life...where I listened to all of the things my parents told, where I do whatever they told me to do...then maybe things must be very Different"

Yn rised from the table and nodded her head slowly, "Unique choice, I guess you used your brain choosing this idea" Jungkook didn't replied to her. He don't know why but her words always gives him a certain nervousness.

"Alright then, Shall we restart?"