SIX

Jungkook stared at her, She sipped the tea which was in front of her and Jungkook had his one too in front of him but he haven't touched it yet.

"Why are you so Weird?"

Yn choked on her tea as she scoffed and shout "The fuck You mean That I'm weird!?"

"Wait?! You can curse?? It means you aren't an Angel!"

"When did I even said that I'm an angel!?"

"But you look like one"

"I look- wait-" She Looked at him with 'I'm-gonna-snap-your-head' Expression, Jungkook Just looked at her with his Expression saying 'That's-Suspicious-that's-weird'.

"Don't Tell Me that You are Trying to flirt with me right now!" She asked him "No" he replied. "I was Just Saying what is coming in my mind Actually".

Yn shook her head but stand up and Click her Fingers together to make a Sound and in Instant the Tea table which was there Turned into something else from before and there was A Laptop Instead of tea cups and all on top. Jungkook looked at her with his Jaw dropped. He stand Up too and the chair he was sitting on also Changed after he stood up.

"How did you did that?" He asked her as she walked in front of her laptop "I don't know" she replied. Jungkook wasn't satisfied with the answer but didn't said anything "Come here and see this" she said to him leaving some space for him to stand by her side.

Jungkook took some steps closer to her to stand by her side as she was leaning her upper body on the table with the help of her palm. He also did the same and see the laptop screen Brightened as the scene Played.

There it was...His Eyes Widened, He can see his own Body...On a Stretcher which was getting Lifted by the Helpers from Ambulance. Everywhere chaos as the sirens keeps on Ringing. They Put the Jungkook which was there inside of the Ambulance, he heard the voices of doctors saying to leave space for the ambulance to leave the place towards the Hospital.

What's happening...?

"That's what is Happening In Your root Life Right now" she answered the Confusion, he Took his eyes off of the screen slowly to look at her. "So it means I'm Gonna die?" "It's your Choice, But you still will get to live another lives. So it matters to you later on" "but you said the time is stopped in this place? But in There--"

"Yes it is stopped here, if the time started to ticks again then it means Your Body's Condition will show Reactions, the whole world is going on like it was before, But your Life's Time is stopped in Middle"

"Oh..."

"Do you have any Regrets in your life?" She asked him "Many.." he replied. "so here is an Chance. To see. What would you like to try?" Jungkook Took a Deep breath and said "but how does it works though? What do I have to do?"

"You see? These Paintings. These are one of your lives. You just have to say it out loud which life you want and then the Exact life, the Particular Painting will be in front of you" Jungkook Nodded slowly as He Thought for some Moments.

"Do I only have one Chance? I can only try one life?"

"No you can try as many as you can you just have to return to this Art gallery back"

"And how can I get back?"

"You automatically will be here back if you started to feel sad, Or Regret...of that life"

Jungkook Nodded again, but said slowly "But why Me..? Why am I here? Why am I this special?"

"Even I don't know Jungkook... it's The Art Gallery That Choose You" she replied to him calmly But Asked again "So? What's your First Choice?"

Jungkook Didn't knew what to say, Everything was as if too Fast. But he tried to think which Was the Regret he wanted to Undo if he could. And the First Thing came in his mind was...

"What If I would have Choose...Music Instead of Arts...?"

"See it Yourself"

She said as suddenly the Whole Room Started to Glow up a Little, as if some Sparkles Sparkling In the air Some or the Canvases Shaking on their Places and some aren't. Light blinking and place was dark now. But it came back to normal again.

But then suddenly One of the Canvas which was Hanged on the Wall Started to Fly towards them Both, Jungkook's Eyes Widened as the canvas was fast to reach them so he Covered his Eyes with his Elbows. He felt nothing so it means the canvas will not Hit Him anymore so he pulled his hands down a Little to see the Painting In front of his Face As the Paint which was Unbelievably Shining and Glowing. His Breath Hitched. The Beauty of the painting is Mesmerizing even though he can't understand it cuz there isn't any outline drawn but only Paints and Swirls.

What type of artist am I even that I can't understand an painting.

He thought inside himself.

"Don't Blame yourself, you can't understand those paintings. No one else can." Yn Answered his Question which he had in mind "Can You Stop Reading My Mind?" He asked Frustrated "Correction ; Reading Face"

"Whatever...But Now what? Is this that life..?" "Yes this is the one, To Enter It You Just have to step--"

Before she can Finish He already Took a Step forward and Touched the painting with his fingers But Unexpectedly, For Him. He Got Pulled Inside the Painting.

Vanished.

___

He Groaned as he suddenly Felt a slight Pain in his head, he Closed his Eyes and Try to get his Good Vision.

Where the hell am I..?

He thought. Untill he heard a voice. The same voice from before...Yn.

"Yah! You Mother ducker how can you not Listen to my words and just do whatever you feel is right. Don't you respect me!? I was here whenever you had Questions to ask about everything!! How can you!? You Brat-"

"Woah woah Calm down, I Guess I'm Good...and Inside a Bedroom...?" He replied and tried to see around. "wait where are you? I can hear you but can't see you"

"You can't see me, But I can. I can See You from this Painting. Hah! Call me lucky or whatever but I can talk to you and see you from here. Without entering the Painting" she Said With Proud as he can hear her Biting on something, Cookies.

"Wah.. That's Unfair. What about My Privacy?"

"My Child, I literally Gave You your whole Bio-data some moments Ago"

"Alright alright, Mommy"

Ack-

Did she Choked?