END

Jungkook stared at her while she's looking at him with her eyebrows Furrowed and she's definitely not joking around.

Jungkook turn his eyes from her left one to right. He don't know..but her words are only stabbing him in his heart. He doesn't think it's...the right thing to do. To choose a perfect life as he always wanted.

"But...I don't want something bad happen to you"

Yn look at his eyes, they are so precious to her right now cause she can see the concern in his eyes for her, but right now she don't want him to have concern for her but thought about himself only.

She raised her head up and saw Two minutes and Thirty Seconds have already passed, the Gallery started to move and shake Making it hard for Jungkook and Yn to stand properly.

Jungkook flinched as some of the painting Suddenly catched fire and started to burn. Yn panicked and grab His shoulder to shake him and shout because it was loud around.

"Jeon Jungkook! Fast! Think carefully! And say it out loud what type of life you want!"

"I..."

The words Mrs Kang had said came back to her mind.

'You're So lucky to have her by your side, Jungkook. Never lose her...'

Jungkook stutter, it's tough. Definitely. Suddenly some painting fall from the top. Jungkook Noticed it and grab her hand to Pull her towards him. He took a deep breath And said out loud.

"I...I want a life...a perfect one...where..." He took another deep breath and let it out.

"where you will be there with me...by my side"

His words made Yn's Head snap up towards him, the gallery Suddenly started to shake more violently.

"Jungkook..."

He didn't said anything, one painting which was safe to their luck and didn't turned into ashes Flee towards them both and stopped in front of them.

"Let's go...both of us, together"

He hold her hand in his, Holding it tightly fearing if she will disappear from there any moment or something will go wrong. He didn't wait anymore longer to Pull her along inside the painting. Feeling the shelf and the paintings falling Behind them as they entered the painting. The whole Art Gallery...got destroyed.

___

He Gasped as he opened his eyes, Panting and taking in deep and short breaths. He can't move. After some Seconds he realized that he was laying down on a..soft mattress. His body aching, he tried to lift his hand up but he wasn't able to do it. He groan.

Where am I..

Then he heard a Female Voice shout "Doctor, the patient is he's awake!" He shift his eyes towards the left to see a woman in nurse outfit shouting back outside.

One more Nurses enter the scene. Wait? So he's alive. This is the life...but where is Yn? He panicked, he turn his head around him but wasn't able to find her. His heart started to beat Fast in Panick.

Why she's not with me.

"Doctor, you're here." He heard the nurse spoke and he raised his head up to look at the doctor.

Wait...

"Oh Mr Jeon I see your awake from Coma Now. Your body must be aching bad? Right?" His jaw dropped, his eyes widened a little. Her voice...her eyes, her lips.. it's her.

"Yn..."

"Oh, you know my name? Hm...I guess we Have met before? Or am I wrong?" She asked walking close to him and stand by his side, he wasn't able to understand. She can't Recognize him? Why?