FOURTEEN

He pushed the glass gates away and Entered the hospital with Namjoon following him behind.

He roam his eyes around, not knowing what to do but Namjoon spoke "Ask any nurse about them on the counter" as he said that Jungkook nodded and rush to the nurse who was behind the counter on a call.

"Excuse me"

---

Room Number 179

He rush inside the hall trying to find the room, as he found the room he was about to enter the room but his hand stopped in middle seeing his daughter's figure laying on the bed with bandage and medical instruments around her bed.

His heart shattered. He saw Bella on another bed just besides Eun ah. He was about to break down. It's too...cruel.

"Are you guys guardian of them?"

They both heard a voice, it was doctor who was just passing by then but stopped seeing them both. Jungkook nodded his head slightly.

"Well... Don't worry, your wife is out of danger. We put bandage around her Forehead where it was bleeding to stop it. But your daughter..."

Jungkook's heart dropped hearing the pity in doctor's voice. Namjoon spoke "Is she alright doctor?"

"Ah...cause the car got hit by another one from it's side, the kid was seated at that side..so that's why she have more injuries. There's less chance for her to survive..."

"But we still can save her if everything is right. Just stay positive"

The doctor Excused himself while Namjoon bowed at him, he turned his gaze towards Jungkook who was looking through the glass window of the door towards his daughter. She was laying there...and it hurts his heart.

"Stay strong Jungkook, everything will be alright"

Namjoon said as he pat his shoulder and back off to give him his personal space.

Why nothing is perfect for me...

He felt like crying right there and then.

He felt something...

He looked down toward the floor, his head kinda throbbing. He knew what it was.

No, not now. Why now!?

I can't...leave them like this right now.

And then his soul left that body and that life.

___

"No-!"

Jungkook shout as soon as he reached the gallery, he found Yn standing in front of him. "why!? I didn't wanted to leave that life then why am I here again?!" He asked her stepping Further to look at her eyes directly from close.

"You didn't wanted to come back...but your brain said something else, you already knew that you weren't Perfect for them. You knew that you won't be able to become a good father and a good husband. At least not Suddenly after picking a painting out of nowhere. So you just wanted their happiness and you knew it was with the old Jungkook back to them"

Jungkook gulped, feeling as if she just spoke out his whole heart. What she said...was actually true. He didn't trust himself that much to live a life with them, he thought that old Jungkook was the best for them both.

"B..but please, tell me. Will they both be alright?"

"Jungkook...I can't tell any other life's future or present to you, you have to Experience it yourself. But you can't now as you already come back from that painting. You can't go back to there"

"But...Yn Please"

Looking at his eyes, she hesitate but the softness and the Concern in his eyes she let out a sigh. She noticed a Warmth spreading in her chest seeing this concern in Jungkook eyes.

He's so...lovable. How did he end up here.

She thought in her head before the same painting was in front of her in a second. She rise her hand and some glittery things started to form around her finger tips. She look at the painting observing it. Jungkook looked at her with hope trying to understand her expressions.

After a while, she pulled her hand down and the painting return back to it's place. Jungkook looked at her asking her what she saw without letting out any words.

But then she smiled. A Genuine smile.

"They're both Safe, everything was alright. They all seems..Happy"

A breath of relief left Jungkook's Mouth as he put his hand on his chest, "Gosh, thank God"

And he suddenly walked forward to take Yn in his Embrace to her surprise, she Stiffen her body and blinked. He snuggled his chin on her neck taking inside her smell, she smell so...soft? If that's even a thing.

"Please, let's stay like this for one more Minute"

Her heart skipped a beat, wait what-

She gulped but didn't pulled back, she took a deep breath to not loose her senses.

---

"Aigo aigo, here take some noodles you both must be hungry"

Seokjin said as he saw them both entering the hall, Jungkook and Yn both sat down on the sofa as Seokjin put the bowls in front of them and sat along with them on the single sofa.

They dig in, Yn just keep on eating while Jungkook's eyes lit up. He look up to see Seokjin looking at his way as he gulped and let out "Hyung, It's so good. Like, Perfect Ramen"

Seokjin just give him a smirk of proud and look at Yn "See, look at him appreciating whatever he gets and then there's you"

Yn just scoffed at that and didn't spare them both any glance.

"Oh by the way, Jungkook you're still here it means you haven't found a perfect life yet?"

"Ah..yeah it seems so like it, I can't find a perfect life for me...or I'm Just not perfect to live in some"

"Hmm...lemme think, how many lives you have already Experience yet?"

"Ah..I tried if I had choose to take Music Instead of Arts, and..If I had become a Gamer, and..if I had Proposed my crush.. ah I can't even remember Properly"

"Well..Have you tried about your singing...?"

As he said that Yn stopped eating as she raised her eyes up to glare at Seokjin, he just shrugged at her. "Ah...I said so, Music-"

"Not Music, I said singing. You haven't tried that one, did you?"

"Seokjin stop Making his brain Confused, let him choose whatever he want"

Yn said in middle, taking her eyes off from Seokjin then to Jungkook. She saw him deep inside his thoughts. She gulped at his expressions.

"Jungkook..what are you thinking"

"What if...I actually had decided to become an Idol..."