TWO

2 Years Later, And 6 Years Before he decided To End Himself.

All the students who were there in front of the camera in the long Gowns like outfit and the Black Big Cap. The camera Man count till three and then Everyone of them Throw the Cap High In the Air smiling and cheering cause they finally Graduate.

"We finally Fucking Graduate!"

Everyone Smiling...Caps Flying High on the air, some Hugging each other some crying. Everything Captured in Pictures.

"Bro Jungkook, How Ya Feel?!" Jimin Asked as He Bro Hugged Him with his Own Graduation Certificate In His Hands. "I swear to God I feel like to Run miles away and Just keep on Running. I'm so Happy Right now" Taehyung joined them both expressing his Feelings.

Jungkook Look Up at them Both and smiled. And mumbled a "Me Too". They Both Looked at each other.

"I'm gonna Miss You Bro" Taehyung Said That as he made a crying Face and Took Jungkook in His Arm while He Groaned.
Jimin looked at them Both And smiled.

"Yah I'm Here too. I'm gonna miss you both too" He said and Hugged their Both's figure. Jungkook smiled a little but hug them both back. "Y'all Gonna Make me stop breathing Now or what--"

Jimin and Taehyung Both Back off. Laughing a Little. Jimin Noticed His Parents from far trying to find their Son to Congratulate him. He Smiled but then look back at them both "Ay My Parents are here. I'mma go to them and Come back Okay!"

Without waiting for their Reply he hop towards them, Jungkook and Taehyung Look towards his Direction as Jimin Got wrapped around his Dad's embrace, he said something to his parents and them both look towards Jungkook and Taehyung, they both bowed towards them from the distance as Jimin's parents did the same while shouting a "Congratulations" towards them and they Said a "Thank You Mr and Mrs Park" Behind.

Taehyung Turned towards Jungkook as he did the same after gazing at Jimin and his family for a little moment.

"Will They come?"

Taehyung asked him. He look up at him "Even I don't know..."
Jungkook replied to him. Taehyung Sighed but tried to cheer him up, He Grab his Cheeks and smash them Squeezing them the way he always does whenever he finds his cheeks cute and soft. Which are always like that. "Don't worry! I'm here for you. I'm sure they will come for their son"

Jungkook smiled at him but then his eyes fall behind Taehyung, the younger one pat Taehyung's Shoulder and said "Your parents are here"

Taehyung Leave his cheeks and look behind him. He smiled and rised his hand up while taking out a "Dad! Mom! Here!"
Mr Kim and Mrs Kim look at their Direction and walked towards them Taking Taehyung in their Embrace. Jungkook back off a little smiling at them as they show their love towards Taehyung.

"Aigoo My son is grown up. Gosh I can't believe time is passing by so fast"

Said his Mom.

"I still remember when he was in Fifth grade he had broke my Car's steering Wheel. I had scold him for that so much"

Said his Dad while Controlling his laugh and tears at the same time. Taehyung Pout as they were exposing him. Mrs Kim's eyes went to Jungkook who was behind Taehyung standing there Awkwardly.

"Aigoo! Jungkookie, Congratulations My Boy" she said and Rush to him to Hug him too. Mr Kim back off from Taehyung and Went to Jungkook too to Hug him too. Jungkook smiled and hug them both back one by one.

"Jungkook, I'm seeing you after like years. You have built your body well I see" Mr Kim said as Jungkook Blushed a Little Bit and scratch his cheek bones. "Thank You So Much" he replied to Them and bowed a Little.

"Mom, Dad. It means y'all didn't noticed the way I have gotten this much handsome in these days after staying in Here?" Taehyung said. He doesn't gets to meet his parents much cuz he come to Busan to study leaving their House.

"Hah! Ofc you were handsome since childhood. Who's son are you? If your Dad is this much handsome of course the Son had to be too" Mr Kim said laughing on his own way, Taehyung Just Rolled his Eyes while smiling too.

"Oh By the way, where are your parents Jungkook? We haven't met them for ages too" Mrs Kim said Making Jungkook's Body Stiffen. Taehyung look at him but then look back at his parents to not let them speak too much about this. So he said in between.

"Mom, Dad...Uh..They divorced years ago."

Oh-

"Oh my. That's so Sad. Gosh I never knew. They used to look so happy together" She said as Mr Kim Nodded. Not speaking after knowing about this to not make the situation Uncomfortable.

"But Don't Worry Jungkook, We are here for you. You can crash at our Home anytime. We will play Games together. All of us Boys together" Mr Kim said to change the subject.

Jungkook give them his Bunny smile and Nodded showing no pain but just Kindness.

Only if everyday was like that...

•••

He walk by the footpath while his Hands inside his pocket of hoodie and his Hood Covering his head from Cold. His backpack On his shoulders as he carry it towards his apartment.

So they didn't came...

They can't even Come for their child's graduation, he doesn't knows how to feel right now, right there. He don't wanna say that they are bad parents...but he won't say that they are good in parenting too.

They used to take care of him in his childhood well. They used to provide him many things he wanted. But after he grew up become a teenager he saw that the love he thought there was always in his parents Moves and decisions. They never were comforting. It was always like they wanted to just compete. Just show off.

That 'they have a Son so Talented and so handsome'

'He is good in many things'

'He's good in study since his childhood. It's just in our blood it seems'

As if they only wanted him for his good charms but won't accept his flaws. He knows parents loves to talk about their child's good things and achievements and all.

But his parents never said this...

It's alright even if you can't do it, it's totally alright.

To be honest no one ever said this to him. Like... It's alright. To not be perfect. It's okay not everyone is perfect. But they always just see his Perfect side and neglects his bad side. He understands their point of view too. But he can't seems to stand the fact that they don't understand the whole him.

It was as if he was there only for them to show off...

As if he wasn't needed for his own self inside him, but just the 'Jungkook' he shows to the whole world.

The fake perfect one.

___

Do not forget to Comment, I miss y'all's weird ass comments :(