THREE

4 Years Later, 2 Years Before he decided to End Himself.

"Have a Good Evening!"

He said to the customer who just Ignored his words cause they actually never mean to them, they always hears this line after going out from a convenience store.

He Slump back on the chair Which was behind the counter, He Sigh while rub his Forehead a little cause of the headache.

It's Tiring.

The life is tiring. He doesn't knows what's Normal Nowdays. Working in a Store always standing near the counter as some people comes and goes after buying their Stuffs, watching people Picking up things and putting them back down. Watching couples being Sweet and Clingy. Watching some Students from the near School Coming and Just Making Chaos and having Fun. Watching Some Old age Peoples Lifting their Bags and him helping them till the Cab.

Life is nothing more but just this for him now.

No nothing, only some Random Peoples in his life whom he will never see again maybe. And whom he will see some days in a week, he have to fake himself in front of them too. Fake to be a Extrovert person who loves to talk. Who loves to show interest in small things and help out others.

Life never Was the way he had Expected. And maybe never will.

Nothing makes me feel like I am alive...

Everyday is Tiring, he tried of finding any job but couldn't. Finding a Job isn't easy these days. He wanted to do something related to Arts. He Went to some art galleries too taking His Paintings but they said they don't Hang Paintings of Random Peoples. They only Show famous ones.

He tried to work for any Painter too. As a Side hand maybe so he can collect Experience. But no one ever needed him Actually.

He even tried to Become a Teacher for art. But that never worked out too. These days no one shows Interest in Art. And even if someone does then Jungkook Couldn't find them but only found those who never took Arts Seriously.

So here he is now. To live in this life he still needs to make money. His divorced parents also stressing him out. Wanting to help Him with Financial Problems. But it's as if they are doing Competition with themselves now. Not with the Whole world but with each other now. They wanna get loved by their son. But don't wanna see him Loving Someone else.

It's Again the same...

They want me only to show off, not cause for what I am...

"Uh Excuse Me, I would like to Have these Please"

Jungkook Looked up but stand up in instant and Put a Smile on his Face and Grab the things the Customer just Brought and Scan them through scanner.

"Have a Good Evening!"

Again, No reply.

He let out a Chuckle Shooking his head. He saw that there weren't any Customers inside the shop right now so he went outside to feel some Cold wind hit his skin to freshen it up a Little. He walks some steps to the side and sat down on the Chair which were Seated outside with the Table too and Big Umbrellas standing to give some shade in the morning.

He looked up to see the dark grey clouds Covering the Navy blue sky. The stars As if they were disappearing behind those clouds saying 'Yeah It's My Night off. I need a Break'.

He heard a Ting, The Bell on the door Indicating there's a Customer. He stand up and Hop inside the store and Get behind the counter to stand there. He wait for the person to Pick Everything they want as he took out his phone replying to some of his old friends.

<Ay Kook, Jimin and I are gonna Play Online Game Tonight. Wanna join? ]
- Taetae

He read the message but replied with his Lips formed as a natural Pout cuz he was Looking down towards his phone.

[I'm sorry but I can't, I have a Night shift Tonight. Y'all enjoy and tell Jimin that next time I'll choose the best Character and leave nothing for him🌚>

He chuckled at the emoji. That's his Favourite one. He shook his head but then a Notification Pop up Showing Message of Jimin. Which he sent just now. He definitely was sitting Besides Taehyung.

<Bitch You- Just come, and I'll show you who was Born first in Busan🖕]
- Jiminie

He Laughed a Little almost as if he didn't even took out a sound. He replied back to him while Smiling at this Convo.

[Yeah yeah we will see. By the way even your middle finger is this small I didn't knew 🚶🏻‍♂️>

He heard some shuffles on the counter so he quickly Put his phone back and saw some Ramen Packets and only some Food stuffs on the Counter.

He didn't said anything but just grab those and Scan them for him to Pack them all inside a Plastic Bag to put it on the Counter for the person to take.

"It will be ₩4046, Please"

He said after calculating the price in the calculator, And Took out the Bill for the person to take. He Look up and pass the bill sliding it on the counter.

The girl in front of him took the bag and the bill and said a small 'Thank You' To him. Jungkook Didn't replied to anything but look at her face.

Have I seen her before..?

As he was observing her face. He noticed that her eyebrows Furrowed. She was looking outside of the Shop through the big glass wall so he Turned his face towards the glass too but saw that it was raining now. He looked back at her expressions. He can tell that she didn't bring an Umbrella with her.

"I guess you would like to Purchase an umbrella too" he said as he moved towards his left to take out a transparent umbrella But she stopped him.

"No, I just had brought money for My dinner. I'll just...Run to the bus stop" she said but Jungkook wasn't satisfied with the solution. He looked outside once more it was raining heavily now. And he's sure that it won't stop soon. So he just took that same umbrella out and stretch his hand towards her and said.

"It's alright, You can Just take it. It's not that Expensive. I'll just give it to you...ah...For taking those Six Ramen Together. An Umbrella Free if you buy six ramen together"

I sounds stupid.

Yes he does. For real. She looked at him Confused but just took the umbrella. Her long eyelashes attracting his attention. The way they close and opens.

He noticed a small Tattoo on the side of her neck, Under her ear behind her Jaw. It was a...

Flower...

A small smile curved on her thin Lips as she said a thank you to him. He smiled back at her as she step out of the store while Opening the umbrella and putting it above her head.

He saw her walking away as the White Light was Falling on the road from the Streetlights. He look at the counter but Noticed that she Forgot her bill. He took that instantly and went outside and was about to shout to get her Attention.

But she wasn't there, she left.

His hand which was high up in the air, it fall Besides his bodyline. He looked around.

She left...

___

How is it going till now? Is it attracting your interest?