THIRTEEN

He Bite his lips in nervousness, Yn sitting in front of him at the edge of the table is kinda hot. No I mean for real. Even women would like to hit on her at this point.

He keeps on Gulping with anxiety. But Suddenly he stood up with force Making Yn's Head raise up following his body. He suddenly step back and bowed at her whole 90°.

"I'm sorry Miss Kim! This won't happen again!"

Yn look at his figure as he come back to his position, well...She liked it. The way he's Behaving.

She Smirked.

"Alright Mr Jeon, I'll let this slid this time"

She get away from the edge of the table and got back to her seat to sit down but speak up again.

"Oh by the way, can you help me arranging these files? It's a mess here..."

She said Pointing at the mess on her table. Jungkook Thought for some moments but Nodded his head Anyway and made his way towards her.

She sat there with her leg on top of another, as Jungkook Collect those papers and files. He can feel her eyes on him but he didn't return the gaze.

As he was done he tap the ending of the papers on the table to make them even and put them back down and back off.

"Thank you Mr Jeon. You can leave"

She gave a small smile while Jungkook bowed at her and get out from the room.

A deep breath left from his chest which he was holding since when he entered the room.

Hot...

---

Namjoon stuff his rice inside his mouth with a dull face hearing to the younger who keeps on talking non stop.

"Bro you don't know how hot she was, like can you imagine? Her sitting in front of you on the edge of a table like gosh!"

Jungkook keep on talking and talking as if he was talking about his new crush or something, Namjoon slammed his chopsticks on the table and spoke cutting Jungkook off.

"Yah why are you Behaving so different today? You keep on praising about Miss Kim's Beauty but you never did something like this before, to not even any girl other then your wife. You good bro?"

His Question made Jungkook stop talking, yes..he almost forgot that he's married in this life. And the Actual Jungkook of this life never talk like this..? It means he actually loves Bella with his whole heart. And there he was talking about another girl behind her Supposed to be wife.

Jungkook didn't said anything but just let out a "I'm fine" and Continue Eating thinking about random things.

As they were eating quietly, Jungkook felt Someone sitting besides them and when they both look up it was Yn with a tray in her hand she sattled down Making them both choke on their food.

Namjoon smack his fist on his own chest trying to take the food down through his throat while Jungkook grab the glass in front of him to Chug down the water it was containing.

"Ah..am I making you both feel Uncomfortable by my presence?"

Yn's Question made Namjoon's head straight up and he showed her his cute dimple smile getting in his "Good employee" form and said "No no, Miss kim. We are alright. You can sit here with us"

Yn smiled at him back before putting her gaze on Jungkook for a little moment and then dig in her plate.

Jungkook just kept eating his meal without trying to pay attention at her presence.

---

Jungkook bid Bye to Namjoon as he get inside of his own car and drove off towards the house.

It was a confusing yet Tiring day, he somehow managed to pretend to work so no body asked him any useless or doubtful questions.

As he was driving the Traffic signal turned red so he stopped his car following the rules, he stretch his hand out to turn on the radio to listen to some music.

He saw other cars and vehicles standing besides his car, while tapping his fingers on the steering wheel he waited for the signal to change it's color.

He look at the side through his window. His eyebrows raised as he saw a familiar person inside another car on the driving seat alone.

Yn...

Why is she everywhere.

She felt a gaze on herself so she turned and met his eyes, he was taken back. Not knowing what to do he just slightly bowed his head towards her.

She smiled at him and send him the same reaction, she change her gear and motion her head tilting it towards the front to make Jungkook look forward.

She mumbled a "Good night Mr Jeon" which was inaudible for Jungkook but he understood, she drove off from there as Jungkook Realized that he can move his car now so he also drove off from there.

Without noticing that his heart had picked up an unusual pace.

---

Next day, he woke up with his daughter and his wife besides him. He felt his heart tingle seeing his daughter. Even though he wasn't there the time she took Birth but he just felt a weird Comfort seeing this family.

It feels warm.

Is this the Perfect life for me?

If it is, then I'm glad I found this life.

He smiled ear to ear as he cut the call on which other side was his own daughter speaking to him telling him to come back home fast so that he can take them out on dinner.

"Yes my baby, we will eat extra dessert after the meal. Alright"

He put his phone down after the call ended and Namjoon spoke who just lean towards Jungkook's table to have a small chat with him.

"Your daughter?"

"Yeah, she keeps on talking even after saying bye"

Jungkook Chuckled Making Namjoon smile too. "I wanna be a dad too" Namjoon said, Jungkook just smiled at him. Even he don't know what it feels like from the starting to be a dad. Cause he never experienced it. He just one day picked a Painting and boom. He's a dad.

"Oh by the way, I gotta leave early today. I promised her for dinner outside. They must be on their way for the place" Jungkook said while grabbing his coat and Namjoon also stood up and said. "It's almost time I should also get off" Jungkook just nodded and wait for him to pack his things up.

---

As they just went out of the building, Jungkook's phone ring so he pulled his phone out seeing his Bella's number.

"I guess your family is actually waiting for you with eager" Namjoon said while chuckling and swinging his car keys around his fingers. Jungkook picked the call while smiling.

"Is this Mr Jeon? Mrs Bella's Husband's Number?"

An unfamiliar voice said first through the call making Jungkook's eyebrows Furrowed. "Ah...yes? Who's this?"

"Mr Jeon, this is Seoul Central hospital. Your wife and your daughter had an Accident and they are brought here. I need their guardian's presence here"

His heart dropped in his stomach hearing the woman's words, as if he stopped breathing he stood there frozen. Namjoon sensed his body reaction but he didn't asked anything and wait for the call to end.

"I.. what-? How- when. Please wait I'm coming"

He cut the call and was about to rush towards his car but Namjoon hold his hand "Jungkook? What's wrong?"

"M..My Wife and my d..daughter. They both got into an Accident"