plants ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader

isabela x fem!reader
fluff

plot : this takes place after the movie! y/n cortez, a famous woman in town because of how often the townspeople would talk about how she's so like a certain madrigal, Isabela Madrigal, although, she actually doesn't like the latter, she totally 'despises' her and her well.. plants..?

?

"Stupid isa and her stupid plants! And stupid me for liking stupid isa and her stupid- urgh!"

|||

It was a very normal day! You were all huddled up in your soft and warm blankets as you relaxed fully into your be--

"Y/n Cortez! Mija!"

As you heard your Mama's ringing voice from downstairs, you couldn't help but groan but of course! You had to keep them quiet.

You grumbled under your breath as you untangled yourself from your blankets as you got off the bed.

"What is it, Mama?!" You yelled as you wore your slippers, you arrived downstairs to see your mother with puffed rice cakes wrapped in a pretty box. 

"Take this to the Madrigals!" She smiled as she handed you the box. 

"What?! Why me?! Can't hermanito be the one giving these to them?!" You shrieked as you scrutinized the pretty looking box on your grasp.

"Oh, your brother went to play with his friends." Your mother stated. "Plus! It's been weeks since you last left your room--"

"It was only five hours--"

"That wouldn't make me stop you from giving them the rice cakes, would it?" Your mother faced you with a stern look.

You huffed in defeat as you made your way towards the doorway when you heard your father call you.

"Hija! Let me fix your hair!" He called as he combed your hair, caressing them afterwards. "There! Perfect!" He added.

You pursed you lip as you stepped out your Casa