her flower ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader

possessive!isabela x fem!reader
fluffy fluff fluff
requested by: Tomoshi-chan

plot: you have been the bestest of friends with Isabela Madrigal, but something about 'best friends' isn't really what both of you feel for each other. One night, you and your dumb mouth let your feelings slip out of your mouth as this is where the chaotic things started.

 One night, you and your dumb mouth let your feelings slip out of your mouth as this is where the chaotic things started

|||

"I can't believe Mama and Papa can't read this.." You groaned, caressing the paper in your hands as you wriggle your legs around. "It's literally in capital letters! I like Isabela!" You rolled your eyes before crumpling the paper, throwing it away. 

You huffed, rolling to your side as you started playing the music box.

Today was pretty.. chaotic? 

Based on all the things that happened earlier, everyone seemed to be acting all weird around you two. 

|||

You were peacefully sketching on your small sketchbook inside the flower shop, smelling and sketching each flower or plant you bump into. 

The first few minutes went well, you sat on one of the seats inside to get a quick rest..

not until a curly haired figure slammed the glass window beside you.

You gasped as you almost dropped your pencil, looking over to the side to see Camilo pressing his nose against the glass making a funny face.

Dolores appeared behind him shortly.

Both waved at you before quickly entering the flower shop. 

You weirdly stared at Dolores who's been following you since you stepped out of your house. 

"I swear, you're stalking me." You squinted your eyes at her.

"Oh-ho, say that to isabela." She whispered back as Camilo sat across your table. 

You weirdly eyed the both of them.

"Speaking of Isabela, why are you in a flower shop?" 

"Uh.. to draw? What else?"

"Hm, thought you were going to gift her flowers."

"Who's 'her'? Also, i can't even afford a bouquet for myself. Isabela has loads." You shook your head before slamming your pencil down. "And why is everyone's mouth filled with Isabela this and Isabela that, is there something wrong with her?" You added.

Both shared looks that you definitely find weird of. 

"Nothing much." Camilo curved a crook smile before leaning back on his seat. "Wait till Isabela fill yours--"