adobo ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ pepa x fem!reader

pepa x fem!reader
fluff

plot : pepa gets a filipina girlfriend! the whole family found out and abuela decided to arrange a family dinner with y/n's family and the madrigals.

"So you all eat with your bare hands..?"

"You're acting like you didn't eat y/n out with your bare hands too--"

|||

It was 5 in the afternoon and a certain ginger-haired madrigal was already out the doorstep.

"Are you really looking forward on seeing your girlfriend?" Bruno smiled at the sight of his sister almost jumping up and down in excitement. 

"Super." Pepa excitedly nodded.

"Yeah, it's almost starting to look like rain." Bruno jokingly laughed as the ginger-haired madrigal suddenly froze. 

. . .

"It's thundering! It looks like it's going to drizzle soon." F/n (Father's Name) stated as you also froze on your seat.

You know it was your moody girlfriend as usual.

"Good thing i brought an umbrella!" M/n added, taking a small umbrella out of her bag. 

"That won't fit the three of us, mahal." Your father sulked as your mother giggled at him. (a/n: mahal means love)

"That's why i brought an extra one." She added, grabbing it out of the bag as you interrupted her. 

"Mama, you both can share one umbrella. I'll be fine." You smiled as you gazed outside the Kalesa (Horse Carriage) seeing people from Encanto staring at the horse carriage, intrigued.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get a cold, Y/n L/n." Your Mother warned you as you chuckled at them, seeing the same expression from your father. 

"Watch."

After a few more minutes, the Kalesa finally arrived in front of the Madrigal's House, you knew it as Casita based on how Pepa used to call it. 

You quickly got off the Kalesa as you peeked behind the horses to see your girlfriend with a cloud above her hand who was also about to fight his brother. 

You squeaked as this made her attention avert and shift onto you. 

The dark and gloomy clouds faltered off in an instance as many rainbows appeared everywhere. 

Your girlfriend's eyes sparkled in joy and love as you two ran towards each other, engulfing yourselves with a big tight hug. 

The night sky cleared as stars shined brighter as ever.