lights out ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader

prisoner!isabela x prisoner!fem!reader
modern (?) jail au

plot : you were one of the criminals that's been on the news lately and you're still not found, so the government thought it would be a good idea to place a huge bounty on your head and guess what, it worked.

"The guards are looking for my fingers, can i hide them inside you?"

|||

You huffed as you couldn't take any deep breaths anymore.

Sweat flew all over you like bullets, your legs started swelling as cuts filled your palms from tripping all over the place.

Adrenaline rushed up and pumped up in your veins.

You had to get away.

But everyone was all over the place and they were all after you, money hunger filled gazes everywhere.

You found yourself outside your own village, you knew that entering the village again would be scuffed since literally everyone is after you.

You heard police cars all over the road, you crouched over the bushes as you crossed the road.

You looked up, another mountain yet again challenged you.

You were in the verge of collapsing but you didn't care, you tied the shoe laces of your combat boots before hiking up the tall forest mountain.

It was dark, but it gave you an advantage to not be seen.

It took you about minutes to finally arrive on top of the mountain as you looked down from the peak.

Every police car seemed to headed your way.

You panicked as you limped towards the trees and as you were about to hide behind one, your heart dropped.

You froze as your eyes widened, your pupils shrunk in horror as your injured leg finally collapsed.

The very thing you were supposed to get away from was there right in front of you.