hide and seek ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ mirabel x fem!reader

mirabel x fem!reader!
fluFf

mirabel x fem!reader!fluFf

|||

"Tia! Have you seen--?!" Before you could continue, a curly haired teenager which you thought was your sweet girlfriend peeked behind you.

"What is it y/n? And yes? Camilo?" Julieta asked as the curly haired boy gave you both a small smile before grabbing one arepa. 

"Do you want me to..?" The curly haired boy asked, looking over a plate of arepas and a few pastries. 

Julieta shook her head as Camilo nodded, looking over at you with an apologetic look. 

You blinked a few times, staring at the curly haired boy who stepped out the kitchen. 

"I'm going to bring these to Mirabel's room. Look for.. whoever you're looking for." Julieta sent you a small grin as you grinned back. 

The Madrigal Cook finally left the kitchen leaving you alone in there. 

"Mira! Mirabel! Tia is bringing you sweets to your room! You might want to come back now?!" You yelled throughout the kitchen, making your way to the dining room. 

Your girlfriend was always around, but now she's acting all different again as if you two were playing hide and seek which you weren't.

She was always one call away.

You huffed tiredly as you wiped the sweat off your forehead.

You stared at the family tree picture at the dining room. A hole caught your attention.

Bruno's old room! She might be in there!

You hurriedly jogged up the stairs as before you could enter the secret passageway to Bruno's room...

"Y/n." A soft voice called as you stopped on your tracks, looking to your side to see Dolores by her door. "I have to tell you so--"

"Tell me that later! I'm in a hurry!" You whispered-yelled, leaving with a small giggle. 

You hopped over the hole in the wall before sprinting down the old wooden creaky hallway, you jumped over the hole below as you slammed the door open.

Another curly haired madrigal who you thought was your girlfriend again yelped and stood upright, almost breaking his back. 

"Tio Bruno! What are you doing here?!" You panted as he looked at you then back at the boxes down the floor.

"Just.. cleaning this room for more storage..?" He muttered. "You know.. for things that.. will not be used anymore." He slowly frowned as it faltered off in a second. "What about you? What brings you here?" He asked, dusting off his hands. 

"What else? I'm looking for Mirabel, she's hiding from me again." You silently groaned as you rolled your eyes. 

He gave you a shocked look. "Mirabel..?"