Chapter 1: Sign in to Ivan Mansion

"Son, you've been single for 25 years. When are you going to bring a daughter-in-law back to your mother?"

"Mom, there have to be girls who like me."

"Yes, my son is so good-looking, how can I not like girls? Let my mother hold a big fat grandson as soon as possible, everything is fine at home, you are living a good life in the magic capital, if you have any difficulties, tell your mother."

"Okay, okay, mom has to go and cook for your dad. Hang up first. If you're short of money, tell your mom and ask your dad to transfer your bank card to you..."

"..."

In the rental house, Lin Fan hung up the phone.

It's a girlfriend again. Lin Fan's mother has urged him dozens of times to bring a girlfriend home, but where can I find a girlfriend?

Lin Fan graduated from university three years ago. He rented a small house in Modu and opened a small restaurant. It was a little difficult to support himself.

The land in the magic capital is very expensive. Lin Fan doesn't have much money. He can't rent a good restaurant location. The business is bleak. There is often only one customer who comes to visit - Xia Wanqiu.

As for his girlfriend, Lin Fan never thought about it, even though there were quite a few girls chasing him, after all, Lin Fan had been a school girl since elementary school. Even if he wore a simple white shirt, he was always turning heads on the street.

No other reason, handsome!

Put on clothes, brush your teeth, wash your face, and look at the handsome young man in the mirror. He has a perfect figure, a handsome face, a handsome face, and an unparalleled temperament.

Lin Fan only had one feeling, I was so handsome!

But can handsome be eaten?

Can Shuai afford the bride price?

"Ding! Found the host, the system is binding..."

"Ding! The Shenhao sign-in system has been successfully bound. Please start the first sign-in as soon as possible."

Just as Lin Fan was about to go out, a mechanized voice entered Lin Fan's mind.

In Lin Fan's mind, lines of numbers appeared.

Host: Lin Fan

System level: LV1

Height: 182

Personal assets: none

Bank deposit: 50 yuan

Harem: Are you thinking of farting?

Skill: none

"Sign in?" Lin Fan was a little stunned. Looking at this row of numbers, he felt that his life had been insulted.

If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't pay the bride price, would he be a single dog? District system, come with a knife!

"Ding, congratulations to the host for successfully signing in and getting a set of Lake Heart Villa in Lanbowan Community."

"The real estate certificate has been issued to the system warehouse, please pay attention to the host to check it."

"Lanbowan Community... Lake Heart Villa?" Lin Fan said, a little unbelievable.

If you want to have a house in Mo, you have to start at least two or three million, and you have to be outside the suburbs.

The housing prices in the city center are even more unimaginable.

The Lanbowan Community is a well-known high-end community in the entire Magic City. The house price here starts at 200,000 yuan per square meter.

The community is divided into high-rise area and villa area. Even the villa area is clearly distinguished.

There are dozens of buildings in the high-rise area alone, covering a wide area, complete property, first-class security system, and beautiful environment.

And the ordinary villas in Lanbowan Community are worth hundreds of millions!

Especially the central lake villa in the Lanbowan Community, the estimated value has exceeded 200 million!

The Lanbowan Community is a place that many people dream of, but not everyone can afford to buy a house here. The price of 200,000 square meters has already discouraged many people.

And Lin Fan owns the most luxurious villa area in Lanbowan Community.

Lin Fan tried to extract it from the system warehouse, and suddenly, on the table in front of him, a red book appeared.

Lin Fan was dumbfounded...

This is the home ownership certificate!

The red book was so conspicuous that Lin Fan was stunned for a moment, which meant that what happened just now was not a dream.

"Biyun District, No. 583 Fangdian Road... Huxin Villa in Lanbowan Community, owner: Lin Fan."

Opening the property certificate, Lin Fan glanced at it, especially when he saw his name.

The villa in the heart of the lake, the owner's name is Lin Fan.

At the same time, Lin Fan turned on his phone and saw the news.

Shock! The most valuable lakeside villa in the Lanbowan Community was bought by a mysterious rich man. The rich man is probably worth no less than one billion!

The news and the real estate certificate were in front of Lin Fan's eyes.

At this moment, Lin Fan only had one feeling.

That's... it's posted!

Biyun District is a wealthy area, while the housing prices in the Lanbowan Community have always only risen but not fallen, and the villa area is even more expensive.

In other words, if you have money, you cannot buy a villa in the Lanbowan Community.