Chapter 5: Is this the rich man's world?

Food market.

Lin Fan runs a small restaurant and needs to go to the food market to buy some dishes and condiments.

However, Lin Fan's Bugatti is too cool.

On Jiangcheng Street, many people gathered around Bugatti, exclaiming in amazement.

Even in the magic capital, it is even more difficult to see such a sports car.

And the Bugatti LaVoiture Noire is extremely rare, attracting the attention of many people. It is the first time that such a sports car has appeared in the entire Magic City.

"Look, this is a Bugatti LaVoitureNoire sports car, guess how much this car costs, 126 million!"

"Damn it, 100 million sports cars, I have seen several million tens of millions of sports cars, and I have never seen 100 million sports cars."

"This sports car is limited to one in the world, and it is also equipped with an 8.0-liter four-turbo W16 engine. It is really a limited sports car in the world."

"Driving such a sports car, shouldn't it be the second generation of the rich? When did the second generation of the rich become so rich, I'm envious, but how could this sports car be in our food market?"

"Could it be that the rich second generation still comes here to buy groceries? Never mind, let me take a few photos first. I will also take a few photos when I see the car owner. Maybe the car owner is also very handsome."

"Just kidding, this car can only be driven by a rich boss. The boss is a few decades old. How could he be an ordinary rich second-generation, let alone a handsome guy."

There are more and more people watching the sports car. Of course, no one dares to touch the sports car. Even if the paint falls off, they can't afford it.

After Lin Fan walked out of the food market, he saw many people surrounding his car.

Lin Fan shook his head. Next time, it would be better to ride a tricycle. Driving a luxury car would still attract attention. He just wanted to be a **** in peace and live an ordinary life. Any star is not good.

"Then what, can you let it go?" Lin Fan looked at the crowd, and he had already lost the water surrounding the luxury cars.

"What are you shouting, this car is yours? I want to take a picture, you grocery shopping hurry up and go." A woman dressed in enchanting clothes waved.

"This car belongs to my husband, hurry up and get out of the way." Another woman's voice sounded.

"Your husband's?" Lin Fan took out the car key and pressed the switch.

Suddenly, the taillights of the Bugatti LaVoiture Noire lit up, releasing a brilliant light.

Immediately afterwards, the door of the car slowly opened, like a cocoon breaking into a butterfly and blooming an extremely beautiful butterfly.

High-end, grand and luxurious, the whole Bugatti seems to have life, as if it is welcoming its owner.

Everyone in the audience froze in place.

The two enchanting women looked at Lin Fan at the same time, dumbfounded.

Especially the woman who said the car was her husband looked a little ashamed...

They only felt a deep shock.

Shouldn't it be a decades-old big boss who can afford such a car?

As a result... the top sports car with hundreds of millions of dollars turned out to belong to a young man.