Chapter 2: handsome man, can you add a wechat?

The top priority is to go to the Lanbowan Community to take a look at the villas.

Although there is a real estate certificate, I still need to confirm it.

Thanks to the system, Lin Fan now has 50 yuan in savings, and he can't even afford a taxi, so he can only ride a tricycle.

An ordinary tricycle is usually used to buy food when opening a small restaurant.

Lin Fan went out, rode a bicycle, and headed to the Lanbowan Community.

Enduring the excitement, after riding for five hours, I finally arrived at the gate of the Lanbowan Community.

If it wasn't for Lin Fan's good physical fitness, and he didn't stay up late to exercise with a lot of people, I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to ride such a long distance.

Lanbowan Community is one of the most high-end communities in Magic Capital. As soon as he walked to the door, he was stopped by the security of the community.

It wasn't because the security of the community had a problem with the vision. Lin Fan was wearing a street stall worth dozens of dollars, riding a tricycle, and anyone who changed it would stop him.

But what surprised Lin Fan was that the security guards here were too enthusiastic.

According to previous novel routines, the security guards have to despise the protagonist first, and they have to drive the protagonist to leave, and then criticize the protagonist as a poor guy. Finally, the protagonist shouted that thirty years Hedong, thirty years Hexi...

But in fact, the Lanbowan Community is the top wealthy community. The security guards here are specially trained. Even if they are facing the poor, they will not be neglected.

The point is, Lin Fan... is very handsome.

How could such a handsome person look like an ordinary person?

"Hello, please show your key card." A tall-looking security captain hurried over and smiled.

"Key card? Is the property certificate acceptable for the house I just bought?" Lin Fan took out the property certificate in his hand.

"sure."

"Lanbowan Community Security Department, welcome Mr. Lin!" The security captain stood straight and respectful. After reading the real estate certificate, his eyes became serious.

"Welcome, Mr. Lin!" The security guards quickly lined up, standing in two rows, bending over to Lin Fan in a neat and uniform manner.

"Mr. Lin, please, if you need any services, you can ask for it at any time. The Lanbowan community has first-class security services." The security captain said.

In the end, it was the Lanbowan Community. Lin Fan was a little surprised by the security quality here.

If it was a security guard in another place, if he saw him riding a broken tricycle and wearing street stalls, he would probably have driven people away long ago.

Without thinking much, Lin Fan rode a tricycle into the community.

After walking far away, the security captain breathed a sigh of relief.

"Captain, that person was really the owner of the community just now? I don't think so." The new guard asked.

Xiao Liu, remember one thing, the more ordinary people dressed, the less they should look down upon."

"Do you know today's news, the lake villa in our community was bought by a mysterious rich man." The security captain said earnestly.

"Fuck... Mr. Lin is the owner of the Huxin Villa?"