Chapter 16: The second largest shareholder of a 5-star hotel!

The news of the class reunion has gradually begun to spread.

The news that Lin Fan was sure to come also made many girls cheer.

After all, Lin Fan was the school girl in high school, and most girls had a crush on him.

There were also many girls who confessed to Lin Fan.

But it didn't work.

Throughout high school, Lin Fan's deskmate was Xia Wanqiu. He and Xia Wanqiu studied together every day, played with each other, and fed each other snacks. I don't know how many girls envied them.

But Xia Wanqiu later became a big star, and the contact with everyone gradually diminished.

Zhao Lele's best friend Xie Yutong was a little disappointed after hearing the news from Lin Fan.

"Ah, Lele, is Lin Fan really messing around now?" Xie Yutong asked.
Zhao Lele nodded, "Riding a tricycle, driving a small restaurant of 20 to 30 square meters, there are no people, and the shop only opens for four hours a day. I didn't expect him to be degenerate now. If it was Lin Fan in the past, I would definitely advise you. Go after him, the current Lin Fan, forget it."

Xie Yutong said again, "But Lin Fan is quite handsome..."

Zhao Lele retorted: "Yutong, the economic foundation determines the superstructure, you are twenty-three years old, and you are the most beautiful girl in her life. From my point of view, Lin Fan is not reliable. Let's find a boyfriend. It's not much, it's just a car, a house, and hundreds of thousands of betrothal gifts, how can Lin Fan be able to afford it?"

"It's not that we worship money. It's just like this. We don't have anything. How can we give a girl a future? Besides, you need to have a figure, a chest and a chest. We are no longer ignorant girls in high school. It's time to think about your future." Zhao Lele said.

"Well, I think so too. Lele, you're right, it's time to keep some distance from Lin Fan. I think Gao Lixiong, Shen Jiarui, and Xue Yaoting all got along well." Xie Yutong nodded.

"Of course, you see Xia Wanqiu has become a star now, will she keep a distance from Lin Fan? It's not that we look down on Lin Fan, he's pretty good, if you can be a friend, it's a little worse if you're a lover." Zhao Lele comforted.

After Xie Yutong hung up the phone, he looked at Lin Fan at the door of the food market, hesitated for a while, but still didn't come forward to say hello.

But Lin Fan had already seen Xie Yutong, so he rode a tricycle and said hello, "Xie Yutong, are you in the magic capital?"

Xie Yutong turned around and looked at Lin Fan, a little disappointed, and shook his head gently.

If Lin Fan had more money.... she might chase after Lin Fan.

But Lin Fan was riding a tricycle, which couldn't give her the life she wanted.

She was already twenty-three years old, so she didn't have time to fight with Lin Fan anymore.

I should also... keep some distance, and I can't let Lin Fan have illusions about her.

"Well, I still have something to do. I'll go first." Xie Yutong said, turning around.

"Hey, don't buy groceries anymore?" Lin Fan was a little confused.

The attitudes of Zhao Lele and Xie Yutong are not the same as when they were in high school.

But Lin Fan didn't care about that. Anyway, he didn't like these girls either.

.....

Opening WeChat, Lin Fan sent Xia Wanqiu a message.

[Lin Fan: "Tomorrow class reunion, come?"]