Chapter 8: This is Mr. Lin's pattern!

When Xia Wanqiu went back, she saw her manager Yang Qing was waiting for her there.

"Sister Yang." Xia Wanqiu took off her hat and smiled.

Seeing Xia Wanqiu's state, Yang Qing was a little confused.

Recently, Xia Wanqiu disappeared as soon as she had time, and she didn't know where she went.

"Wan Qiu, where did you go so late?" Yang Qing asked.

"I went out for a walk to get some air." Xia Wanqiu took off her hat, and there was a tinge of redness on her cheeks.

"Just to get some air?" Yang Qing asked suspiciously.

"Well, let's breathe." Xia Wanqiu blinked.

"Wan Qiu, you're blushing, and you know that if there is any scandal, it will be searched directly on Weibo, which will have a great impact on your career. You are still on the rise... ." Yang Qing advised.
"Meow~~ I don't have it." Xia Wanqiu nodded, thinking of Lin Fan, didn't she just go to have a meal secretly, and she was not in love.

Yang Qing sighed, she had been Xia Wanqiu's manager for three years, and Xia Wanqiu had never behaved like this in those three years.

Exactly which pig is trying to cuddle my cabbage?

........

Lin Fan sent Xia Wanqiu away and silently saved her back photo.

Afterwards, Lin Fan drove his sports car to the mall.

Xia Wanqiu actually didn't believe that the car belonged to him.

What will Xia Wanqiu's expression look like when she sees it in the future?

The sound of the roar of the Bugatti engine sounded, and the lights were gorgeous. Driving on the road of the Magic City became a unique landscape.

"Wow... a Bugatti sports car!"

"I remember this sports car. The one who drove the Bugatti LaVoiture Noire was a handsome guy. Go take a picture."

"Really? Bugatti LaVoiture Noire is a limited edition sports car with more than 100 million, and the owner is still a handsome guy?!"

After driving to the gate of the mall, two security guards greeted him immediately, and directly vacated two parking spaces for Bugatti.

"Hello sir, welcome." The two security guards said enthusiastically.

"One parking space is enough." Lin Fan said, even if he was worth hundreds of millions, he wouldn't take up too many unnecessary public resources like a nouveau riche.

"Sir, it's better to park two parking spaces. We will always help you take care of the vehicle here, and we won't charge you a penny more." The security guard said.

Lin Fan nodded. Sure enough, the security of this big shopping mall is also very good, and there are people who help to watch the car.

When Lin Fan entered the mall, the two security guards divided their work and looked around cautiously.

I have an auntie, this is a limited edition Bugatti sports car worth hundreds of millions. If someone comes over to scratch it and the house is gone, how dare the two security guards slack off.

In the shopping mall, the first floor is the wholesale market, the price is relatively common, and a piece of clothing is only a few dozen yuan.

There were eight floors in the mall, and Lin Fan took the elevator to the sixth floor.

Mainly because Lin Fan is now rich, he can change into a few more comfortable clothes, and by the way, get a new mobile phone to improve his life.

On the sixth floor, it's obviously a few grades higher.