Chapter 29: dog abuse

Su Xiaoyu blinked and watched Lin Fan's reaction curiously. She held a cucumber in her hand and took a small bite. It tasted delicious.

"Xiaoyu!!!" Xia Wanqiu blushed slightly, glared at Su Xiaoyu, and immediately started, scratching Su Xiaoyu's waist.

"Yayaya, it's so itchy, woo woo woo, they just said that Sister Wanqiu was on her mind." Su Xiaoyu giggled, looking aggrieved.

"You scratch me, and I scratch you~~" Su Xiaoyu bit the cucumber and put her small hand directly on Xia Wanqiu's waist.

"Xiaoyu, don't talk nonsense, I don't remember saying that." Xia Wanqiu tilted her head to one side, her hair was medium frizz, and her cheeks were a little red.

Why did she have such a big reaction, she didn't even know.

She just told Lin Fan yesterday that whoever likes Lin Fan is a pig. If she admits it, she will be a pig in the future and will be laughed at by Lin Fan for a long time.

"Oh, I didn't say it before, that's what you said in your heart." Su Xiaoyu took another bite of the cucumber, and looked at Lin Fan's reaction cutely.

"Lin Fan, our sister Wanqiu is so beautiful, do you like it?" Su Xiaoyu looked at Lin Fan and asked.

"Who would like her, she has a small chest." Lin Fan looked at Xia Wanqiu and complained.

"!!!" Xia Wanqiu stood up, and Gao frowned.

If her fans heard these words, they would be **** off.

Her body proportions are perfect, and... her **** are also huge. Stinky Lin Fan actually said her **** are small.

Damn, hateful, scratching!

"Oh, it turns out that you like women with big breasts, so I have no idea. Who makes people with small breasts?"

"But Sister Wanqiu is very big." Su Xiaoyu reluctantly touched her flat chest, looking at Xia Wanqiu with her beautiful eyes, hehe smiled.

"Xiaoyu, pay attention to your image and talk nonsense again, I won't take you out next time." Xia Wanqiu looked at Su Xiaoyu and pinched Su Xiaoyu's face.

"Sister Wanqiu, you're blushing." Su Xiaoyu, not to be outdone, touched Xia Wanqiu's face.

"No, I don't." Xia Wanqiu pouted and made a very fierce look.

Xia Wanqiu was very aggrieved and angry, but what else could she do except scratch Su Xiaoyu?

Damn Su Xiaoyu, you must scratch her when you go back!

"What would you like to eat?" Lin Fan smiled, looking at Xia Wanqiu and Su Xiaoyu, he wanted to get back to the point.

"Eat you." Xia Wanqiu glared at Lin Fan again with a fierce look on her face.

"Oh, I want to eat Yangzhou fried rice, hot and sour noodles, cucumber, secret smoked chicken, pine nut corn, kung pao chicken, shredded fish flavored pork, sweet and sour pork loin, hot and sour potato shreds, tomato egg soup~~" Su When Xiaoyu heard what to eat, her eyes lit up.

delicious!

Finally something delicious!

As a foodie, I finally sneaked out for a trip, can I not eat something delicious?

If the food here is not delicious, Su Xiaoyu will ignore Lin Fan again, she doesn't care whether Lin Fan is handsome or not, she just wants to eat so much delicious food.

Xia Wanqiu swallowed her saliva after hearing so many delicious names.

Really... I really want to eat it.

"Is it okay to add another braised fish?" Xia Wanqiu looked at Lin Fan.

Lin Fan was ashamed and said, "You two, order eleven dishes in one go?"

Xia Wanqiu nodded and looked at Su Xiaoyu, "Miaomiao, are you a pig? How can you eat so much in one go? Lin Fanguang has to do it for a long time, it's very hard work."

Su Xiaoyu raised her beautiful eyes and looked at Xia Wanqiu and Lin Fan, "Hmph, even if you say you don't like it, you are protecting others like this. You are a husband and wife!"

Lin Fan and Xia Wanqiu said at the same time, "No."

Su Xiaoyu stuck out her tongue, "Isn't this yet, the tacit understanding is so good~"

Lin Fan and Xia Wanqiu continued to speak at the same time, "Really not."

Lin Fan looked at Xia Wanqiu, you stole my lines!

Xia Wanqiu glared at Lin Fan fiercely, stomping her feet, it was you who stole my lines!

They turned their heads to each other, ignoring them.

"Okay, okay, oops, 520 is over, I'm out for dinner, why are you two still abusing the dog, the dog can't be hurt~~" Su Xiaoyu said.

"I've added up all the dishes just now. It's three hundred and twenty-eight yuan. There are four hundred yuan here, so don't look for it~~" Su Xiaoyu put four hundred yuan on the table.

In addition to being a big star, Su Xiaoyu is also a little rich woman. She has a good family background and is very rich. How could a girl who can afford lo-do clothes have no money.

"Really order so many dishes?" Lin Fan silently collected the money, even if Xia Wanqiu had a good relationship with him, he still had to collect money for meals.

"Of course, Lin Fan, if it doesn't taste good, I'll be angry and bite you like a dog, woohoo!" Su Xiaoyu patted her stomach and couldn't wait.

"Aww, isn't it a wolf howling?" Xia Wanqiu smiled and made cat claws with both hands, "Like me, meow~ I scratch you."

"Shh, cats and dogs are the same, oooooooooooooo, people don't like wolves, they eat people." Su Xiaoyu also made a cute gesture.

"The hot and sour powder and the secret smoked chicken are not available~www.novelhall.com~ The other dishes will be served later." After Lin Fan collected the money, he began to go to the kitchen to work.

The fun of his life today is to open a small restaurant and have some entertainment.

Occasionally signing in for something good and flirting with girls, this kind of life is exactly what Lin Fan wants.

Since Lin Fan acquired master-level cooking skills, these simple recipes seem to have undergone thousands of trials in his mind. The use of every ingredient and condiment is of the highest level.

Even the dishes of ordinary five-star hotels are not as delicious as those prepared by Lin Fan. Lin Fan's cooking skills are equivalent to the national level.

Once he started cooking, Lin Fan took it seriously.

Today's first order, 400 yuan!

Let the dishes come, the knives come, let's do it!

Seeing Lin Fan busy in the kitchen, Xia Wanqiu couldn't help but feel a little crazy.

Mom said that men who cook seriously are the most handsome, not to mention Lin Fan is so handsome.

"Sister Wanqiu, your eyes are really good. I haven't eaten it yet, but it still smells good. The dishes I'll make will be delicious." Su Xiaoyu was also looking at Lin Fan, her eyes wide open. With big eyes, he said curiously.

Xia Wanqiu didn't hear it, and was still watching Lin Fan.

"Aiya, Sister Wanqiu." Su Xiaoyu took Xia Wanqiu's little hand, put it in her ear, and whispered, "You don't really like Lin Fan, do you?"

Xia Wanqiu looked at Su Xiaoyu, didn't know why, felt a little guilty, and immediately shook her head and said, "No, I just look at how he cooks."

"Sister Wanqiu, but you look a little crazy."

"No, I said no, but no! Dog, if you talk nonsense again, I will really ignore you!"