Chapter 9: 20 million school district housing

After a good night's sleep and waking up, Lin Fan didn't go to the restaurant to drive a Bugatti, otherwise he would attract a group of aunties to watch and take pictures.

Moreover, Bugatti is a sports car, so it is not easy to pack a lot of ingredients, and it is not as comfortable as a tricycle, so Lin Fan rode on a tricycle again.

Lin Fan doesn't care that much about the life of the rich, he just needs to live comfortably. He doesn't want to drive a sports car and pretend to show off his wealth without thinking. Look at Lin Fan's mood.

If there is a job with an annual salary of tens of millions, if Lin Fan is 996, he would rather not do it, which is why Lin Fan does not want to be a star.

When Lin Fan rode three wheels to the gate of the community, many security guards were shocked.
They all know that Lin Fan owns a Bugatti sports car with hundreds of millions of dollars, and he has a lot of money, but Lin Fan actually rode out on three wheels today.

"Lin Ge is early." The security captain came over and smiled.

"Morning." Lin Fan nodded in response.

"Brother Lin, why are you riding a tricycle today when you go out so early?" the security captain asked curiously.

Lin Fan smiled and said, "It's great to ride a tricycle, and you can also exercise. Stop by my small restaurant and have a look. It's more convenient to buy ingredients."

"Okay, Brother Lin, walk slowly, pay attention to safety." The security captain helped Lin Fan open the door of the community.

After Lin Fan left, a group of community security guards exclaimed at the door.

"Damn it, Brother Lin is really a rich second-generation to experience life. He has a sports car and rides a tricycle, how low-key it is."

"I'll be darling, now you understand, what is a rich man, and the real rich don't drive any sports cars. Brother Lin wears the simplest clothes and rides three wheels, but it is our community. The owner of the villa in the heart of the lake."

"Is this the life of the rich second generation? Riding a tricycle and enjoying the morning sun, I heard that Brother Lin also has a small restaurant. This is a real experience of life."

"Maybe one day dozens of helicopters will come over and say to Brother Lin, "Mr. Lin, please go home and inherit tens of billions of property..."

"Come on, you just read too many novels. Brother Lin is not that kind of person. He experiences life, but he doesn't often bring beautiful girls home. I'm afraid Brother Lin doesn't care that much at all."

"..."

After being busy for a long time, Xia Wanqiu didn't come either, but a few guests came sporadically, and there was still some income.

Xia Wanqiu didn't come, and Lin Fan didn't see that cat who values ​​sex over friends. This cat only came when Xia Wanqiu appeared.

After finishing his work, Lin Fan remembered that he hadn't signed in today.

"Ding, the sign-in is successful, congratulations to the host for obtaining a set of Haitang Garden School District [renovated, ready to move in]."
"Note: The relevant procedures such as the real estate certificate have been completed and stored in the system warehouse. The host can withdraw it at any time."

The system's voice sounded, and Lin Fan's eyes lit up.

Begonia Garden, one set of school district rooms.

The price of houses in the school district remains high, especially in the school district of Modu, the price is many times higher than that of ordinary residential quarters.