Chapter 27: My purpose of opening a restaurant is not to make money

After Lin Fan saw the house and came out with Xia Ranran.

Xie Tingting stood at the gate of the community, waiting for Lin Fan.

"Lin Fan, you liar, hmph, didn't you lie to me about not having a car or a house?" Xie Tingting said, looking at Lin Fan.

"You are... Xie Tingting?" Lin Fan said, looking at the girl in front of him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about today's affairs. I shouldn't have been late, and I shouldn't have blocked you on WeChat."

"But Lin Fan, you are so good and rich. Whose girls will dare to chase after you in the future?" Xie Tingting said, sincerely apologizing to Lin Fan.

"Haha, I've been single for so long, otherwise why would I go on a blind date?" Lin Fan smiled, and he didn't care that Xie Tingting was late.

After all, he was still flirting with girls on WeChat at that time.

"You have such good conditions, why do you still use blind dates? What do you think of our family Ranran?" Xie Tingting took Xia Ranran's arm and blinked her eyes.

"Tingting, what are you..." Xia Ranran's face turned red.

"Very good." Lin Fan nodded.

"Then why don't you just... go to the room now? I won't delay you." Xie Tingting said deliberately.

"Ah... Tingting, don't talk nonsense." Xia Ranran lowered her head, her face blushed in front of Lin Fan, but Xie Tingting actually said such a thing.

"I went to the room just now." Lin Fan said, but he didn't even understand what Xie Tingting meant.

"Cut, it's boring." Xie Tingting snorted.

"Lin Fan, I'm sorry to you again for what happened today. You are so good. In the future, I will ask you to hug your thighs. If you don't let me hug you, be careful and I will sue your mother. You are my neighbor." Xie Tingting said.

Lin Fan was amused by the girl in front of him, but nodded.

At least Xie Tingting is okay.

"So, accept my apology?" Xie Tingting said, looking at Lin Fan.

"How dare you not accept it, otherwise I will sue my parents." Lin Fan smiled and made a joke.

"Lin Fan, I'm looking for a fight." Xie Tingting raised a small fist, and her mood became much brighter.

"Since you have accepted the apology, Miss Ben invites you to dinner again. You must come." Xie Tingting said righteously.

"However, when can Ran Ran and I visit your house, your house is a villa." Xie Tingting opened her eyes wide.

"Contact me when you want to come, and we will arrange a pick-up and drop-off for you." Lin Fan smiled, Xie Tingting and Xia Ranran, like his high school classmates, wanted to come to his house.

"Come on, you still have to make an appointment." Xie Tingting complained and dragged Xia Ranran away.

And Lin Fan drove a Bugatti and returned home.

By the way, it is worth mentioning that Lin Fan also rented out the second house in Haitang Garden.

The annual rent is as high as 1.2 million!

And in Lin Fan's current bank card, in addition to the 500,000 he gave to his parents, he already had a deposit of 1.6 million!

......

The next day, Lin Fan got up and signed in.

"Ding - congratulations to the host for successfully signing in and getting a sports car Koenigsegg one!"