Chapter 13: meow~~ you lost

"Agreed, are you two here to rent a house?" Lin Fan smiled and looked at the middle-aged man and woman. Zhao Bingqi looked in his forties, while Gong Yang was younger.

"I happen to have a house for rent in Haitang Garden. Here is the real estate certificate and ID card, you can all take a look." Lin Fan said, showing his identity directly.

He did things in a nonchalant manner, mainly because it was getting dark, Lin Fan had to go back to the small restaurant, and Xia Wanqiu was still waiting for him.

Xia Wanqiu was still a big star, and she was very beautiful, so he was worried when he was alone at the entrance of the small restaurant.

"Okay." Zhao Bingqi took a look and confirmed that the owner was Lin Fan.

"Can you take us up to see the house? By the way, let's talk about the rent." Zhao Bingqi asked.
"No problem." Lin Fan heard what Zhao Bingqi meant, and led the two of them into the room together.

Lin Fan's house is a 100-square-meter house. It's not very big, but it's well decorated. It has three bedrooms and one living room, as well as a toilet and kitchen.

And here you can directly move in with your bags, and all the furniture is the latest.

After walking around inside and out, Zhao Bingqi and Gong Yang were very satisfied.

This house is great!

The most important thing is that this is the school district room of Haitang Garden, surrounded by top middle schools, with convenient transportation, convenient services, and complete security. Various factors have long driven the price of school district rooms.

And Zhao Bingqi and Gong Yang are not simple characters. They came to work in Modu and just needed a house. The house in Haitang Garden Community is just right.

"The rent for the house here is about 65,000 a month. You see, we just came to work in Modu, can it be cheaper? How about the monthly rent of 60,000?" Zhao Bingqi asked.

In business, it is inevitable to talk about the price. Zhao Bingqi went straight to the point and directly proposed to Lin Fan to reduce the rent.

Lin Fan pondered slightly. The average rental price of a house in Haitang Garden Community is indeed around 65,000, but it does not mean that 65,000 can really rent such a good house.

The houses here are in short supply, and the prices are rising day by day. Even if someone spends 65,000 yuan, they cannot rent a house in Haitang Garden Community.

Although Lin Fan was short of money, he was not a fool. How could he do such a disadvantageous thing?

"Although the average price of a house here is 65,000 a month, there are actually many people who want to rent. You can also inquire about other vacant houses."

"The traffic here is very convenient, and there are no traffic jams. The commute to work takes less than half an hour. There are convenience stores, shopping malls, and schools nearby. Students are not far from school, so rent reduction will definitely not work."

"My opinion is to increase the rent, 70,000 a month." Lin Fan said, this is also the conclusion he came to after evaluating for a long time.

The rent is 70,000 yuan a month, which is not too expensive here.

As for the rent reduction, I am afraid that the entire Haitang Garden community will not reduce rents.

"Also, we have also learned about the housing prices here. It is 70,000 yuan a month and 840,000 yuan a year. Can we think about this kind of rent and give you an answer after considering it?" Zhao Bingqi asked with a smile.