Chapter 4: Sign in, 100,000 RMB!

"It feels really good to drive a Bugatti. Is this the world's only limited edition of a top sports car?" Lin Fan returned to the rental house.

The feeling of a luxury car is really good.

Lin Fan had a really comfortable life during the day. Now that he has a villa and a luxury car worth hundreds of millions of dollars, his life has gradually become easier.

In the magic capital, there is a house and a car, so there is almost no pressure. Lin Fan also has a small restaurant. He does not worry about food and clothing. nice.

It means that there is not much money in the bank card.

After a good night's sleep, I woke up the next day to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"It's a new day, I don't know what I can sign in today, another villa?" Lin Fan was looking forward to it, and began to prepare to sign in.

After choosing to sign in, the sound of the system's mechanization sounded.

"Ding! If you sign in successfully, you will get three RMB lottery cards. The host has a chance to get 1~99999999 yuan. The result of the lottery will be automatically credited to the host's bank card, which will not cause any suspicion."

With the completion of the sign-in, there were three more RMB lottery cards in the system warehouse.

Lin Fan was overjoyed, the system was too powerful.

Now, no matter whether Lin Fan gets a luxury car or a villa, the most important thing is that he is still a pauper. The luxury car and villa cannot be sold, nor can they be discounted.

And this RMB lottery card was able to relieve Lin Fan's urgent needs. More importantly, he could draw a maximum of 99,999,999 yuan, but it was close to 100 million yuan!

"It's time to try my luck. My luck has always been very good. I will draw a lottery." Lin Fan said.

"Ding, the lottery was successful, congratulations to the host for getting 1 yuan."

"Ding, the lottery is successful, congratulations to the host for getting 2 yuan." The system's voice sounded.

"???" Lin Fan.

"After two draws, I got three dollars? What a fool." Lin Fan was speechless, gearing up for the third draw.

This is, if he still draws one piece, Lin Fan will vomit blood.

"Ding, the lottery was successful, congratulations to the host for winning 100,000 yuan."

"One hundred thousand yuan?" Lin Fan looked at the results of the third lottery draw and was a little surprised. Although the first two draws were a bit bloody, the third time he drew a full one hundred thousand.

At the same time, a text message from China Construction Bank came on the mobile phone.

"Your savings card account ending in 6115 has an income of RMB 100,000 at 8:1 on June 23, and a current balance of RMB 100,053.04. [Construction Bank]"

Lin Fan looked at the text messages on his phone, and showed a gratified smile.

Sure enough, Shenhao's life is so simple and boring, relaxed and comfortable.

Although the lottery was not much, the 100,000 yuan was enough for Lin Fan to meet his urgent needs, and he could come to sign in every day in the future.

But the restaurant had to go. It was a restaurant left to him by his parents. Although there were no customers, it was Lin Fan's own property.

Lin Fan packed up his things, put on loose clothes, and prepared to refund the rent with the landlord.