Chapter 20: Lin's true identity

"It's true that you didn't order these six bottles of wine, but these are some of President Yan's wishes. All of them are free. President Lin, please take your time."

"If you still want Romani Conti, you can tell me, we will prepare it for you at any time, and if you have any other requirements, you can contact these two waiters and wish you a happy meal." The manager bowed slightly and turned to leave.

The manager didn't directly point out Lin Fan's identity as the company's second largest shareholder here. This was explained by Yan Xue on purpose. After all, Lin Fan has always kept a low profile.

On the one hand, to let Lin Fan know the company's sincerity, the company's second largest shareholder should receive due treatment.

On the other hand, Yan Xue also gave enough face to the company's second largest shareholder.

One-fifth of the entire company's shares belonged to Lin Fan.

As the major shareholder of the top five-star hotel in Magic Capital, let alone six bottles of Romanée-Conti, even sixty or six hundred bottles is worth it.

In Yan Xue's view, Lin Fan's background is even higher than that of the entire company!

In the magic capital alone, there is a set of villas and sports cars worth over 100 million yuan, and the fixed assets alone have more than 200 million yuan.

How much should Lin Fan's real assets have?

The market value of the entire company is only a few billion yuan, and Lin Fan's personal assets have even surpassed the company's.

Lin Fan has so many assets, which means that there are so many connections behind Lin Fan!

If he can win Lin Fan, let Lin Fan give a few suggestions in the company, or work in the company a little, then the company's appearance may become completely new.

When the manager and the beautiful waitress exited, there was a gasp of air in the audience.

What kind of occasion is this, the famous five-star hotel in the whole magic city.

The manager of the Radisson Blu Hotel in the New Century has a pivotal position here. Generally, the manager will only come forward when the big person or the hotel's VIP customers come.

It was such a manager who actually said two words, Mr. Lin.

Moreover, he directly said that this was Mr. Yan's intention, and he gave Mr. Lin six bottles of Romanée-Conti.

Xue Yaoting and Gao Lixiong, as well as Zhao Lele and Xie Yutong, all knew who the manager was referring to as Yan.

The company's largest shareholder, Yan Xue!

Even such a manager should respect President Lin.

Who is the character that even the big boss Yan Xue has to win over?

There is only one person named Lin in this room.

Lin Fan! !

Everyone looked at Lin Fan in unison.

It is hard to imagine the shock in the eyes of Gao Lixiong and Xue Yaoting.

There are also surprises in Zhao Lele and Xie Yutong.

Lin Fan...is called President Lin by the manager.

No one knows what Lin Fan's identity is.

And this scene also aroused the amazement of many girls.

"Mr. Lin... I'll just say that Lin Fan is the big boss. He's already called Boss Lin."

"Where is Lin Fan's big boss, I said how could he have a 20 million house for no reason?"