Chapter 3: Bugatti LaVoiture Noire

After adding WeChat, Xia Ranran held her phone, her heart was beating thumpingly.

So handsome and so rich, who wouldn't like it? But she was still a reserved girl, and she didn't get carried away.

"Mr. Lin, you are welcome to the Lanbowan Community. If you have any questions in the future, you can contact me at any time." Xia Ranran said with a smile.

"Thank you." Lin Fan nodded and walked into the room.

The interior of the villa has already been renovated and is extremely luxurious. The floor is made of black marble, the crystal chandelier in the living room is as bright as a mirror, the imported brand-name cushions on the pure black fragrant wood table, and the exquisitely carved bookcase.

There is a whole side of floor-to-ceiling glass, a large swimming pool, leather sofas, mahogany furniture, temperature-controlled water beds, and a luxury gaming room equipped with RTX2080TI. There is also a movie theater on the basement floor.

There are three floors outside the villa, with cobblestone-paved paths, surrounded by bonsai of various shapes, classical decoration style, continuous arches and corridors.

There is also a terrace on the top of the building, lounge chairs, a wide field of vision, and you can also see the bikini girls by the lake not far away.

The living room is very large and has various brand-name furniture.

Lin Fan, who had never lived in a villa, felt for the first time what it means to be proud.

There are famous art paintings hanging on the wall, and the decoration style is amazing. There are many things that Lin Fan has never even seen.

A piano room, a gym, an e-sports room, and a cinema hall are all available. This large villa can also be used to play football.

Lin Fan lay on the soft bed, breathing the fresh air of the villa.

It's nice to have a room!

And it's a villa!

Living in such a big villa, it would be even better if you could have a girlfriend.

Lin Fan couldn't help but think of the cat girl who often came to the small restaurant, Xia Wanqiu, who was his junior high school roommate, and went to Beiying in college. After graduation, she developed better and has become a fan of tens of millions. Big star, the first celebrity of the artists under Yuehua Company.

Renmeige is sweet, kind-hearted, and she also likes small animals. Although she has become the dream lover in the eyes of countless boys, she has never filmed a kiss scene on the screen, and she has never even held hands with anyone.

Xia Wanqiu always sneaked into Lin Fan's small restaurant, wearing a hat with two cat ears, got into the small restaurant and asked Lin Fan for something delicious.

Lin Fan shook his head, remembering the days of junior high school and high school, and he showed a smile. Now he is living a difficult life in a small restaurant in the magic capital, and his card balance is only 50 yuan, but she is a big star. Such a distance has always been are insurmountable.

However, Lin Fan didn't care too much, as long as he could enjoy life peacefully, it would be great.

The next day, when he returned to the rental house, Lin Fan packed his things.

He still couldn't give up the restaurant. It was a small restaurant opened by his parents, and Lin Fan only had 50 yuan. If he didn't go to the restaurant, how could he earn some money to survive.

The villa is very good, but the villa cannot be sold or exchanged for money.

Looking for a good-looking rich woman to take care of? What kind of person is Lin Fan?