Chapter 18: The rent of 840,000 was in hand, and the audience was shocked!

New Century Radisson Hotel.

As the top five-star hotel in Modu, the decoration is luxurious, the dishes here are also expensive, and of course the taste is delicious.

The service of the Radisson Blu Hotel, of course, goes without saying.

Lin Fan rode a tricycle and came to the downstairs of the hotel.

The two waiters at the door smiled at Lin Fan, bent down slightly, and said softly, "Welcome."

What surprised Lin Fan was that the service here was surprisingly good, and he wouldn't look down on him just because he rode a tricycle.

As soon as I walked into the hotel, I was greeted by the red carpet.

Many of the waiters around, bowed slightly to Lin Fan, and uniformly said welcome.

Lin Fan walked straight towards the room Gao Lixiong gave him.

As for why the attitude of these waiters is so good, because they have just received the news from the headquarters.

There is a photo of Youfan, and a photo of Lin Fan riding a tricycle, and it also shows that Lin Fan is the second largest shareholder of the company.

Yan Xue knew that Lin Fan was relatively low-key, so she specifically instructed everyone in the company not to deliberately highlight Lin Fan's identity, let alone shout out to President Lin, because Lin Fan didn't like it.

Therefore, these waiters knew that Lin Fan was the company's second largest shareholder. President Lin, they would not take the initiative to expose it. Instead, they chose two of the most beautiful waitresses to greet Lin Fan at the door.

Such an invisible move also gave Lin Fan some goodwill towards this company.

Sure enough, Yan Xue, who can become the company's largest shareholder, is not a generalist.

When these waitresses saw Lin Fan, their beautiful eyes were dull.

Because Lin Fan is too handsome.

When Lin Fan walked in, he caught the attention of almost all the waitresses. They also knew that Lin Fan was a major shareholder and a very rich man.

And Lin Fan was also very polite, well-mannered, and so handsome, which made the waitresses have a lot more affection for Lin Fan.

"President Lin is really handsome."

"He's still so low-key, so humble, no one else can match him. It's the first time I've seen such a handsome person, and I love him."

"Shh, you can't speak out loud, just know it in your heart, otherwise Mr. Lin will be unhappy, we just need to serve Mr. Lin silently."

"Quick, take good care of Mr. Lin's tricycle, and make no mistake."

Before Lin Fan knew it, the Radisson Blu Hotel had already made comprehensive preparations.

It can be said that today's Radisson Hotel provides top-level services for Lin Fan in an all-round way.

When Lin Fan opened the door, he saw some familiar faces.

Naturally, it was greeted with cheers from the girls.

Because Lin Fan is really handsome.

However, Zhao Lele and Xie Yutong sneered at it, what's the use of being handsome, not that he still has no money.

"Brother Fan, come and come, sit down." Gao Lixiong immediately greeted him warmly.

"Lin Fan, did you come here on a tricycle? How could you do this? You should have Lixiong pick you up. How tiring is riding a tricycle." Xue Yaoting patted Lin Fan on the shoulder.