Chapter 10: Lin Fan is so rich

Of course, although Xia Ranran likes handsome guys and money, she still knows the gap between herself and Lin Fan.

Lin Fan didn't take the initiative, how could she dare to take the initiative?

"Such a rich man is still so handsome, I can't go hooking up with people, otherwise I'll be too reserved. What if they think I'm a woman who worships gold?" Xia Ranran was a little troubled.

But when you meet someone you like, you should do it.

After hesitating for a long time, Xia Ranran gave up. She is not the kind of woman who worships money and posts it when others have money.

Maybe one day Lin Fan finds out her beauty and takes the initiative to chase after her.

Of course, Lin Fan is not that kind of person. If he is the author, hehe...

At the entrance of Lanbowan Community.

Xu Shiyin came to the gate of the community with a lot of bags.

A little nervous, a little blushing, and a little dazed.

Was it really delivered to the Lanbowan Community?

However, the community here looks so tall and tall. Could it be that Lin Fan lives in such a place?

Xu Shiyin's family is also from the countryside. She is not very rich, so she studies very hard, but making money is not easy. After her brother fell ill, she quickly found a job.

Xu Shiyin looked at the address given to her by the manager, "No. 583 Fangdian Road, Huxin Villa in Lanbowan Community, owner: Lin Fan..."

"Villa in the heart of the lake? Does Lin Fan live in a villa?" Xu Shiyin scratched her head, she knew Lin Fan's family background.

But only three years after graduating, did Lin Fan live in a villa?

She turned on her phone and searched for Sohuxin Villa, Xu Shiyin was stunned.

Lanbowan Community, Lake Heart Villa, was sold by a mysterious rich man for 200 million yuan.

Could it be that this mysterious rich man is Lin Fan?

Xu Shiyin stood at the door and did not dare to enter, for fear that she would make a mistake. She had lived a simple life since she was a child, and she did not dare to enter the luxuriously decorated restaurant.

The security guard at the gate of the community saw a 90-point beauty standing at the gate. She was young and lively, with a perfect figure. Standing there with a pair of straight long legs, she looked a little nervous.

"Hello, beauty, are you looking for someone?" A security guard came over, looked at Xu Shiyin, and asked.

Who doesn't like beautiful young ladies, even these security guards, they also like it, they look pleasing to the eye.

"Well, does Lin Fan live here?" Xu Shiyin's soft voice sounded, she didn't dare to speak loudly. She, who had never seen the world, just rented a small bungalow of ten square meters in the magic capital, and wanted to make more money for her brother. a little money.

"Brother Lin? Yes, is there anything you can do to find Brother Lin?" As soon as the security guard heard that it was Lin Fan, he immediately came to the news.
After so many days, I have never seen any good-looking girls in Lin Fan's co-pilot.

Someone actually came to the door today.

Could it be Lin Fan's girlfriend? If that's the case, then they can't afford to be neglected.

These security guards are very discerning, how dare they offend Lin Fan, let alone offend Lin Fan's girlfriend.

"He's really here... Just that, the 200 million Lake Heart Villa?" Xu Shiyin raised her head, her eyes wide open, like a curious baby.