Chapter 12: Master cooking, Xia Wanqiu's WeChat message

When he got up in the morning, Lin Fan immediately chose to sign in. He didn't know what good things he could sign in today.

"Ding, the sign-in is successful."

"Congratulations to the host for obtaining [Master Cooking], he automatically masters the production methods of various recipes, and cooking any dish will be at the master level."

The system's voice sounded, and Lin Fan's eyes lit up.

Master cooking is just useful for him.

Lin Fan's cooking skills are actually average, which is one of the reasons why the small restaurant's business is not very good.

Xia Wanqiu is still a foodie, this time, she can completely conquer Xia Wanqiu.

After working in the small restaurant for two hours, and simply entertaining a few guests, the eyes of several guests lit up.

"Handsome guy, how can the food you cook be so delicious?"

"This dry pot potato chips, and egg fried rice, preserved eggs, fried chicken wings, tomato mashed potatoes, fish-flavored shredded pork, and this steamed fish, braised fish nuggets, fish head hot pot, absolutely!" One looks fatter The woman looked at Lin Fan.

At first, she just tried to order egg fried rice, and it tasted surprisingly good.

I came here to eat before, only to find that Lin Fan is very handsome.

But this time, it gave her a completely different experience. Not only was Lin Fan handsome, but the food he cooked was delicious.

So, the fat woman ordered a table of dishes at once, and after eating, she threw a thousand dollars on the table with her big hand, indicating that Lin Fan didn't need to look for it.

Lin Fan is naturally happy to see it succeed, why not accept it if you have money.

"Handsome guy, are you done? The food you cook is so delicious, can you come to my house and be the royal chef? I'll give you a salary of 20,000 yuan a month." The fat woman said, looking at Lin Fan.

"Sorry, I don't want to be a chef for others." Lin Fan decisively rejected the proposal.

"Then you are still opening a small restaurant here as a chef, and there are no customers here." The fat woman continued to speak with perseverance.

"I open a small restaurant mainly to be happy, not to make money." Lin Fan smiled lightly, still packing.

"Thirty thousand!" The fat woman continued to bid.

"Also, eldest sister, my cooking skills cannot be measured by money." Lin Fan said.

"50,000! That's 50,000. It's a fixed price. Come to our house and have three meals a day. The income of 50,000 yuan can make more money than you can open this small restaurant." The fat woman said.

"Sister, it's my business whether I open a small restaurant and make money, mainly because I don't have any interest in being a royal chef for others."

"Also, I'm not short of money," Lin Fan said.

If you want him to be the royal chef, there must be a suitable reason.

For example, if the other party is his girlfriend or a family member, then you can think about it.

The rest of the time, Lin Fan just wanted to do what he wanted to do.

"Really, these days, there are still people who don't want to be taken care of by rich women..." The fat woman said.