Chapter 15: pretend to be poor

Wake up in the morning, brush your teeth, wash your face, it's a new life.

After Lin Fan clicked on Xia Wanqiu's WeChat, he saw that it contained the 20,000 yuan that Xia Wanqiu had passed on to him.

Xia Wanqiu knew that his life was difficult, so he deliberately used this method to help him, and he only needed to help Xia Wanqiu make vegetable salad every day.

Getting along with Xia Wanqiu was still very pleasant, Lin Fan smiled slightly, even if Xia Wanqiu was a big star now, he wouldn't look down on him just because he had broken three rounds.

After arriving at the small restaurant, Lin Fan started his day.

During the day, there are still some guests scattered here and there.

After these guests had eaten Lin Fan's meal, they were all full of praise.

"Wow, this little brother is handsome, and the food he cooks is delicious."

"This lobster is so delicious. It's tender and smooth. Boss, let's have another plate of lobster!"

"Hey, I still like to eat egg fried rice here. It's cheap and affordable. When did such a delicious restaurant open here?"

Lin Fan was busy all morning and smiled slightly. This morning, he had more than 400 income.

Although he is not short of money now, if his parents see it, they will be very happy.

This kind of life is not bad.

Lin Fan wouldn't let himself get too tired. The restaurant was only open for two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon. As for the restaurant, it was closed at night.

The small restaurant is only open for four hours a day, so it doesn't matter if you make more or less.

Since the master cooking skills, the business of the small restaurant has gradually improved, but there are only a few scattered customers a day.

It is very easy to earn more than 100 yuan a day. Even if Lin Fan loses the system one day, he can still rely on the small restaurant to support himself.

In the afternoon, Lin Fan rode a tricycle and went to the food market to buy a lot of vegetables, specially for Xia Wanqiu to make vegetable salad.

"Hey? Brother Fan? We've been looking for you for a long time, and we couldn't get through after calling you. I heard from my classmates that you are here." A simple and honest man drove a BMW 5 Series and came to the door of Lin Fan's shop.

"Gao Lixiong?" Lin Fan looked, it was his high school classmate, Gao Lixiong, who had been doing well in the Magic Capital for the past few years.

"Brother Fan, it's been a long time, you're still so handsome." Gao Lixiong got out of the car and immediately hooked up on Lin Fan's shoulder.

"Lixiong, you are getting fatter and fatter now. It looks like you have 160 to 70 pounds." Lin Fan said with a smile.

"Haha, I can't help it, I'll eat some beer, and I will gradually gain weight." Gao Lixiong said.

On the BMW car, a girl with a face value of more than 80 points came down, and her figure was not bad.

Lin Fan's high school classmate, Zhao Lele, although not as good-looking as Xia Wanqiu, is one of the only beautiful girls in the class.
"Lin Fan?" Zhao Lele looked at Lin Fan in astonishment, especially after seeing the broken three-wheeler that Lin Fan was riding, his expression became even more surprised.

"Zhao Lele?" Lin Fan smiled, "Li Xiong, you can, you can catch up with Zhao Lele?"

"Oh, no, Lele is a classmate, take her to play in the magic capital." Gao Lixiong explained, glanced at Zhao Lele, and smiled.