𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 2.

My ex boyfriend, James. The one who cheated on me and caused me and Gelo to hook up.

Lemme give you a back story. So 6 months ago I was dating him. One day I was coming back from running errands.

Flashback

"I'm home" and start to walk up the stairs and into the bedroom with I see him there with another female so I said " What the fuck is this" and walk up to them dragging him off the bed and smacking him upside his head. Then I go over to the girl because guess who the girl is. The same one he called his "Best friends" I drag the bitch by her fake ass wig and go off sayin I should beat her ass and all this as I get to the door James comes running down and tries to stop me but I already put her out and I pushed him out too. "AND DONT COME BACK" I yelled as they run away and she's crying. I was highly heated so I called my besties telling them everything trying not to cry because of how Angry I was.

" Let's go to the club. Ik this i club that's throwing a Halloween party, We should go." Sam said "Yeahhh that will help as who knows we might find someone tonight" Kyla says. "Alright y'all come over and do y'all makeup and get dressed over here" i said and we hung up.
-

We all got dressed and baby lemme tell you when me and my girls go out we STEP out. Kyla wore a Police outfit. Sam wore a bunny outfit and I wore a ninja costume. "We look good as hell" I said while recording us in my mirror and posting it on my story.
Costumes:

-We take an Lyft and when we get there we go right in because we know the bouncer

-
We take an Lyft and when we get there we go right in because we know the bouncer. As soon as we get in there we run up to the bar and order shots and I go find a booth for us to sit at. I found one right on the railing of the balcony by the dance floor, it's not high up maybe like 3 feet up. But their V.I.P section if right across from the table in a corner by the bar and as I look over there I see a guy and he looks at me and we make eye contact for a Good minute before one of the other guys he was Sitting with grabbed his attention and the girls got to the table and sat down. "Broo do you see those guys in the V.I.P booth over there." Sam said pointing to the booth that the guy I saw was at "The one in the fireman costume is mighty fine." Sam said sipping one of the margaritas they got with the shots of Tequila. "See the one in the sailors hat and got his chest all out is kinda cute ngl" Kyla said "Uhun why me and the one in the devils costume made eye contact before the one in the firemen costume and y'all messed it up." I rolled my eyes.

"Let's all take a shot and go to the dance floor" Kyla said and we all cheered and shot them down with no problem.

Anyways we walk to the dance floor and they start to play Have Mercy by Chlöe "Ouuuu y'all let's go" I say and we all run to the dance floor. "All this ass up in this suit!" Kyla said and we hyped her up! "You can't get this thickness outta yo mind!" I say rolling my hips, butt, and stomach. Sam starts tweaking so I join her and Kyla moves her booty a lil. After the songs over we go back to our table and the guys get up and start walking towards us "Their walkin over here, hurry do I look good" Sam said really fast and I laughed and fixed my hair a lil and hers "You look like a full corse meal mama" "Their gettin closer. I don't look bad right" Kyla said "No you look sexy just here." I say as I pull her zipper back down a bit to show her boobs a lil. "Wussup ladies. The one in the Firemen costume said "Wussup Mr. Fireman, Mr. Sailor, and Mr. Devil" i winked at him and he smirked. "Okay Ms. Fine ass ninja. What's y'all's real names" Devil boy said "I'm Sam" "I'm Kyla" "And what bout you miss thang" The sailor boy says "I'm Kiana" i said smiling at them. "Well y'all wanna get more drinks? On Us" The Devil boy said "Oh why ofc" I said goin with him to the bar to get the drinks. "24 shots" I said and the Bartender smiled at me and winked. Shook my head looking away. "So Ms.K you gotta dude?" "Well Mr. Devil you haven't even told me your name yet so why would I disclose that information?" I said putting my arm on the bar and resting my chin in my hand. "I'm Liangelo, Liangelo Ball" he said "Well it's nice to meet you Liangelo. Why does your name sound so familiar?" I asked "Prolly because me and my two brothers over there are professionals at Basketball." He said pointing to the table where Sam was flirting with Fireman and Kyla was gushing over Sailor boy. "The one in the sailor costume is Lonzo Ball. My older brother. And the other one is my annoying little brother Lamelo Ball." He said "Ohhh now I know" I said "Yeah Lonzo and Melo play for the lakers. I just got traded to the lakers yesterday hints to why were here" he said. We all party and have fun and Sam ended up going home with Melo and Kyla and Zo exchanged number and me and LiAngelo went back to my place and talked about ourselves. I told him about what happen with James and he said that he would of done the same thing if he walked in a saw his girl with her so called "best friend" he ended up leaving at like 4 am and I went to sleep.

After that night we talked otp everyday and slept together a lot actually and see each other and go out a lot together too. And now where back to the present.
-
Flashback over

Sorry for any miss spelling🤝