𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 22.

July 10th 2023 10 am Kay's POV

I jus got back from the gym with Raiya. As soon as I walk in the house I was greeted by Gelo's music. I walked into the living room and saw Gelo with the baby on the couch rapping too her. I recorded it then interrupted them. "She gone be 2 singing Lil baby!" I said and hugged him. "I would rather her sing sum 2 prove then Killa or Sapiosexual!" He said and I side eyed him. "I know that!! Anyways I'm goin to take a shower!" I said and went to the bathroom. After I got out I got dressed and went to the grocery store.
-
When I got back I called for Gelo to help me with the groceries and after  we were done I asked him to get ready and I got  Imani ready. Today we are looking for outfits for Kyle Kuzma's 28th birthday party. He's having an all white big party at some fancy venue in downtown LA.
-
We dropped Imani off too Lavar and Tina and headed to the mall. When we got there we met up with Zo,Melo,Raiya,and Mikyla. The guys went one way and we went the other per usual. We walked into pandora because I wanted to get a bracelet for Bebita. I asked the worker if they had any baby bracelets and he brought out 6 different bracelets, 3 gold and 3 silver. I choose a silver one and a gold one. "The gold one has a adult matching bracelet" the worker said and pulled out the bracelet. I got all 3 bracelets and got Gelo a silver link bracelet with K&I engraved on the latch then left. We walked out and went into Victoria Secret. While we were walking around we saw this guy he looked about 35-40 y/o so we kinda stood by watching him because he looked so confused and uncomfortable. I walked over to by where he was. "You okay sir?" I asked and he looked at me. "No I'm trying to find something for my daughter but I don't think I'm in the right store. It sucks because my wife isn't here it's so hard and I'm trying my best for her you know?" when I tell you I was dying on the inside then I felt so bad when he mentioned his wife!!! "Ohh sir this is definitely not the right place. How old is she?" I asked "She's 14" he responded "Maybe online or there is a PINK store across from here, or maybe bring her here and let her pick something I know how teen girls are 9/10 she isn't gonna like anything you got her! Just ask her what she likes and take her places, I'm sure your doing a great job as a father!" I said and he nodded. "Thank you so much, you look very familiar, do I know you?" He said and I nodded. "You probably know my fiancé and his brothers!" I said "Ohhh The Ball Brothers right?! Yeah your Liangelos fiancé" he said and I nodded. He said by and thank you again then walked away. I walk back to Mikyla and Raiya who standing there trying not to make it obvious they were listening but suck at it. "Y'all he's gone now" I said laughing. "I feel so bad for him, he looked really stressed!" Mikyla said and I nodded. "He probably thought you was gone yell at him for being in here, the face he made when you walked up to him!" Raiya said and I giggled. We finished in that store and went to more after that.
-
After we all found potential outfits we met back up with the boys and drove to a restaurant near by. We walked in and this really pretty and petite girl walked up. "How many" she said "6" Zo said and she grabbed menus and silverware and sat us at a curved booth. "Your waitress will be here shortly!" She said. Maybe 3 mins later this other girl walked up to us. She was taller and darker than the other girl and had pink hair. "My names Aleah and I'll be your waitress today! Can I start y'all off with drinks or appetizers?" She said and we all told her our order. Once she brought everything back we ordered our meals.
-
After 10 mins of us waiting our food came and we all ate and talked. We order a couple drinks and what not then it got late so we left. It's like 9:30 and it's dark now. We pulled up the the ball estate and walked in. Lavar was in the kitchen. "HEYYY YALL! How was shopping!?" He said "Hey it was good, where's Tina and mani?" I asked. "There upstairs laying down!" He said and I walked up as Gelo and Lavar stared talking. I knocked and heard Tina say come in. "Heyyyy guys! How long she been sleeping?" I said quietly and hugged Tina. "Maybe 20 minutes" she said and I nodded. I put her jacket on her and said bye to Tina and walked downstairs. "You ready?" Gelo asked and I nodded. We said bye to Lavar and walked out to the car. I put Imani in her car seat and then got in the car myself. It was like a 20 minute drive from The Ball Estate to our house. Once we got home Imani woke up so I fed her and changed her and she went back to sleep. Me and Gelo watched a movie and then went to sleep.

Raiya's POV
It's like 12 at night and me and Melo jus argued about some girl Ana commenting on his posts and he liking her comments and shii. She's like 30 years old. She be commenting her eyes and callin him fine and he be replying like that shits cool. He's in the shower rn so I decide to go through his Instagram because a notification popped up. It was from the Ana girl. She texted him talking bout 'Heyyy cutie 🥰' she thinks that's funny? So I open the message cause idgaf and I see messages that start from June 1st. So he been talkin to her and letting her comment shii. I didn't get to read the messages do I don't know what they was talking about cause I put his phone back cause I heard the water turn off. I laid down and got comfortable and turned away from his side and closed my eyes. He walked in and laid on the bed. "Bae" he said and I didn't respond and he went on his phone then I eventually dozed off.

Sorry for any mistakes. But next chapter is the Party and lemme tell you stuff happens okay! ~ Author🛸