𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 20.

April 2nd 2023 9:00 pm

This whole day my stomach has been hurting a little but I didn't mind it. Me and Gelo stood up and looked around and babygirls room officially done. "Wait!" I said and ran out the room to go grab the picture frames of the pictures of the first ultra sound and when they found out the gender. I walked back in the room and put it on her dresser and jus admired everything. "We are now ready for her to come" Gelo said and rubbed my stomach. "Yeah" I nodded with tears in my eyes. "Naw babe don't cry!" Gelo said giggling a little, whipped my face, and kissed my head. "We are hungry now come on" I grabbed his hand and walked to the kitchen. I started to grab stuff out the fridge when I got this sharp pain in my stomach causing me and groan. "What's wrong?" Gelo said coming around the counter. "My stomach" I said and he gave me and water and guided me around the counter to sit down. "I'll cook sit down" he said. He started cooking and I got up to go use the bathroom because I downed that whole bottle of water. I walked into our bathroom and as soon as I stepped foot in there water fell from me. I yelled Gelo's name and I went to grab a towel and he came running in. "Wait wait stop!" I started laughing him before he ran and slipped. "You playin or sum?" He said "No my water jus deadass broke!" I said and put the towels down. "Then why you over here laughing and shit let's go!!" He said and ran out the room. "Boy we don't have anything ready! I have to get something to wear when we leave the hospital for me and her!" I said and he came and looked at me crazy as I called Mikyla and Raiya. "What the hell is wrong with you, your so calm like your water didn't jus break and our baby isn't coming" he said annoyed and I laughed grabbing the bag and walking out the room when they answered the phone.

M&R: What's up?
K: My water broke and I'm otw to the hospital
M: Omg frl!!!
R: Your lying!
K: Nope
R: Wait why is she coming so early?
K: Oh shit I am only 7 months wtf? (Now I'm lowkey freaking out) 'Hurry up Gelo!!'
M: We're leaving the house now
R: Meet y'all there
*end*
"Babe are you in pain or anything?" Gelo asked very concerned "No my stomach hurt all day and after that sharp pain and my water broke it doesn't hurt. Which is weird" and as soon and I said that I got a terrible pain in my stomach. "Fuckkk!" I shouted. "What!" Gelo said. "I think those are contractions hurry tf up!" I said.
-
Once we reached the hospital they put us in a room and I changed into the gown they gave me. My stomach was constantly hurting and I was so tired. "Well your only 4 cm dilated and you need to be 10. I can give you an epidural for the pain which is a shot in your back but they do help" the doctors said and I nodded. I hate needles but I'm bout to give birth to a human being it's a lot of things happening rn. She gave me the shot and said it should start to work in 10-20 mins and left.
-
After the medication started to work I was jus scrolling on my phone while Gelo's silly ass started to make TikTok's with me in the back and I did some with him. Mid TikTok  Mikyla, Raiya, Zo, and Melo came in. "My babies having a babyyy!" Mikyla said and she came and hugged me. "He been in here gettin on my last damn nerve take him to do something!" I told the guys. "Like what?" Melo said and made that stupid smart ass face I was about ready to smack him but I was connected to IV's and stuff. "Boy Idfk run around the halls or something!" I said. "Y'all best get goin before she get out that bed!" Raiya said and the guys all walked out the room after Gelo gave me a kiss. "Call me as soon as something happens!" He said and I nodded. "I jus don't get how you managed to forget your 7 months pregnant!" Raiya said. "I don't know either but I needa ask the doctor about that I'm jus trying not to freak out and something go wrong with the labor." I said and took a deep breath. The doctors came in to check on me. "Heyy mama how you feeling?" She said. "Good but I am only 7 months pregnant  that's  2  months early if there something wrong?" I asked her. "I mean I didn't see anything wrong and everything looks fine. Idk sometimes it's just unidentified but you don't have diabetes or high blood sugar so it could be either no cause and she just decided why not come out now. Or it could be a genetic thing." The doctor said and i felt so relieved. "Okay cause I was kinda freaked out but didn't wanna stress to much you know" I chuckled. "It's completely fine it happens a lot I've had a patient come in only 5 months and gave birth because of a medical condition and the baby survived you have nothing to worry about, your in good hands!" She winked and walked out. I texted Gelo everything she said and asked him were they were and and apparently they found a basketball court outside the hospital smh. "Ain't that some shit, ofc they would find a basketball court!" I said shaking me head laughing.
-
4/3/23 12:30 am
It's been 3 hours and I'm only 7 cm dilated. Gelo and all the guys came back upstairs and I'm highly upset because I've been only eating ice cubes, popsicles, and applesauce. "I wish this baby would come already!!!" I said. We already texted the families and my brother said he was on his next flight here. My mom and dad said they would be here bright and early along with Tina and Lavar. Everyone else will see her when we go home.
-
2:00 am...
It's been hours I stg if I'm not ready to push this baby gone have to come out on her own.
"Welp mama looks like your 10 centimeters you ready to start pushing!" She said and my heart dropped. Everyone left the room but Gelo and the doctors. "We will see you guys plus the baby in a bit!" Raiya said as they walked out.
-
2:31 am...
"One more push mama!!!!" "Andddd there she is, your healthy babygirl!" The doctor said and Gelo cut the cord and they handed me the baby. "Hiii" I said crying from pain and excitement. She had this silly little grin on her face looking jus like her father and she jus came out the womb. "Lookin jus like your daddy already!" I said. I couldn't see her eyes that much because mines were so teary and she still had all that gunk on her. The doctors took her to clean her up.
-
After they gave her back to me I noticed her eyes slightly colored green but very faint you couldn't really tell, everyone came in and took turns holding her and gave her back to me. The doctor walked in. "You have one beautiful babygirl everyone was admiring her!" She said and we laughed. "Yeah she got lucky to have us as parent!" I smirked. "Well does this lucky little lady have a name yet?" "She does... say hello to Imani Marie Ball" I said and everyone was in awe. "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful babygirl! I'm sorry say this but visiting times are over everyone but the papa had to leave!" The doctors said. Everyone hugged me and Gelo and said bye to the baby. "Uhuh Raiya you can't take her home!" I said and she pouted and left. They gave Gelo a pillow and blanket and put a little baby bed next to me and I didn't get sleep for the rest of the night but Gelo and bebita (babygirl) did lookin jus like each other.
-
Once it was morning we were okay to go home, I signed all the papers while Gelo attempted to put her in her car seat while I changed. Once he succeeded we got to the car and went home.
-
Once we got home I took a shower and walked out to the living room we're Gelo was jus talking and smiling at her putting me in awe. He stayed in the living room as I went in the room with the baby and hesitated to putting her in the bed with me but we have a really big bed and I don't move in my sleep so I laid her in the pregnancy pillow and fell asleep.

Sorry for any mistakes in this chapter🤝
And that's it for this chapter! I'm sorry I've been  MIA but imma get myself back together y'all. Thank you so much for reading, please vote! I love y'all 💕  Also y'all peep the time she was born!!😏
~ Author🛸