𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 24.

Raiya's POV: July 25th 2023, 7:00 am
I woke up in the same bed I was in last night, only thing is it wasnt my bed. I immediately felt sick to my stomach, not because I was hungover, but because of what laid next to me. The memories came flushing back from last night and I didn't know what to do. I left the house and got in my car and completely broke down. I just got back home and walked into the house hoping not to wake Melo up and luckily he is a very heavy sleeper. I grabbed different clothes and change in the guess bathroom then walk back out and got back in my car calling Mikyla and Kay.

Kay's POV:
I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and answer it seeing it was Raiya. I'm confused as to why she is calling this early.
Me: hello
Mikyla: hello
Raiya: Get ready I'm coming to get y'all.
Me: it's 8:30 why are you up
Raiya: Please y'all get dressed I'll explain everything later.
Her voice sounded raspy I could tell she was crying or about to cry.
Me: okay, okay text me when your here
Mikyla: same

I get up and start getting dressed and Gelo starts stirring. "Where you going?" His morning voice made me wanna jus get back in bed and- lemme stop. "Raiya called and said she was on her way and she had something to tell me. I'll be back later go back to sleep!" I said and kissed him walking out the door because she said she was here. I got in the front seat and we drove to get Mikyla in silence only hearing the radio play music and advertisements. Once we got her we drove to this breakfast restaurant not far from Mikylas house. We all went in and sat down. Me and Mikyla on one side and Raiya on the other. "Okay explain!" I said as we got our drinks. "Okay so-" her voice broke a little and I grabbed her hand. "It's okay we aren't gonna judge you, we are gonna help!" Mikyla said and Raiya took a deep breath and continued. "Last night- wait lemme tell y'all from the beginning. So a few weeks ago me and Melo had a argument. This was the night when we found our outfits for the party. We argued because this girl or women I could call her" she rolled her eyes and continued. "She was all up in his comments and shit and it was making me mad because he wouldn't do anything about it! He deadass replied to one of her comments so I went off on him. But after the argument he went and took a shower but left his phone. A notification popped up on instagram and I opened it seeing it was the women Ana. She said 'Hey cutie' with emojis and what not and I opened it and saw they talk  on a daily basis. I didn't read all the messages I was jus lookin at dates. I didn't have time because he got out the shower but the messages went all the way back to June 1st. So I already am suspicious because I knew he was still texting Ashley. So Ana made it 10x worse. So last night at the party I got drunk and thought I was jus gonna get revenge. I saw Justin and we made eye contact and he came up to me and stared talkin. I figured he was the right one so I flirted back." Her voice started to shake and tears formed her eyes. "I didn't go with Keisha last night, I went with him." My breathing hicked. I already knew where this was going. But she continued "We had sex and it went on multiple times but I woke up this morning and was sober and actually thought about everything that happened and I don't know what to do anymore you guys" she was crying now but luckily we had a back booth and nobody was around because they put us in the party section that was empty so we didn't attract attention. "I don't know how to tell him or anything!" She said and we got up and hugged her. "It's okay, but you do have to suffer the consequences. It's fucked up on both parts to be honest but I get where you are coming from." I said and she nodded. We all continued to talk about everything and eat she calmed down eventually.
-
Once we got gone eating we came out to the car and I offered to drive. We drop Mikyla off then go to my house. I get out the car and she gets out and goes to the drivers seat. "It's gone be okay, but you gotta do it. Y'all both clearly got stuff to work on and talk about. Call me and tell me how it goes okay?" I said and she nodded and hugged me. She drove off and I walked in the house. "How did it go?" Gelo asked laying on the couch with Imani. "Let's jus say it was eventful."
-
Raiya's POV
I pulled into the driveway and just sat there thinking about how to tell him. Yes we both have mistakes but I took it our of proportion and I hate myself right for it. But things happen and I have to be mature and grown up. I take a deep breath and walk into the house.