𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 11.

Mention of Abortions!⚠️
^^what they wear!
Friday: 7/22/22
Kay's POV: 7:30 a.m

I woke up to this terrible pain in my stomach. I look next to me and Gelo is still sleep. I got up and went to the bathroom and walked to the kitchen to get water. Once I was done with the water my stomach didn't hurt that much anymore. "Why you gotta hurt mommy what did I do?" I said rubbing my stomach and giggles a bit. I walked back to the room and laid down and immediately went to sleep.
-
11:30
I woke up again to the same pain. But Gelo wasn't there this time. It didn't hurt as bad as it did earlier but I jus shrugged it off. I made a smoothie and got ready I put on a grey dress and sandals. I waited for Mikyla to get here and when she did we drove to a breakfast place and got something to eat and then went to the mall. We just walked into the mall. "So this morning I woke up at like 7:30 to this bad ass pain in my stomach but I went to the bathroom and then drunk some water and it didn't hurt that bad after that. But when I woke up again earlier it hurt but not as bad as it did this morning. I mean there wasn't any liquid or blood coming out of me so I want that concerned." I said as we walked into Jc Penny. "Idk maybe it's just growing pains but if it gets any worse you should for sure go to the hospital." Mikyla said and I nodded. We shop around a bit and got some ice cream and got our feet done because our nails were done already.

-
Right now it's about 4:00 !and we are at my house sitting on my couch. "Ahhh" I groan out of nowhere. "What's wrong!?" Mikyla asked. "My... ahh" I started to cry because of how bad it hurt. "Come on can you stand!?" Mikyla asked lowkey panicked. I nodded my head and stood up slowly. "Ouu fuckkkk!" I said and she helped me down the stairs and to the car. While she was driving I started to call LiAngelo but he wasn't answering. "Why tf isn't he answering!!" I said. I called 23 times before we made it to the doctor. We walk in and a few doctors came up to us and put me in a wheel chair while Mikyla talked to them as we all went into a room. "Idk she was complaining of how her stomach hurt This morning and now it's this bad pain idk how to explain it ask her!" Mikyla said and you could tell she was anxious and frustrated and scared. "Okay ma'am stay out there and well call you when we get her hooked to everything" One of the doctors told Mikyla and she walked out. They had me change into a gown and I'm happy I had on biker shorts under my dress.
They hooked me to the IV and checked my temperature and heart rate and said I'm
Kinda hot but my heart rate isn't to unsteady to see a problem with me. But they said they would be back with stuff to check the baby and they told Mikyla that she could come in. "How are you feeling?" She asked me sitting down on the chair she brought closer to the bed. "Well they gave me some type of medicine so my stomach feels slightly better. I'm hot and tired tho so. Has Liangelo called back?" I asked. "No I called him and Zo like 20 times but they didn't answer. The doctors said they would give him a call tho okay so just relax! I'm here!" Mikyla said and I nodded. "What if something is wrong... with the baby?" I said and she looked at me. "No don't say that!" She said "Your baby is gonna be okay!" She said. Maybe 5 mins later the doctors came in and started the ultra sound. They told me I had to go to some scanner/x-ray room and took me there. When I was done they took me back to my room and told me that they would be back to give results and all.
-20 mins later
"Heyyy guys." The doctor said coming into the room and he sounded devastated. "What's wrong? Is the baby okay?" I said siting up and rubbing my stomach. "I have some bad news." The doctor said and me and Mikyla look at each other and she grabs my hand. "So when we did the x-Ray and test we found out that your fetus hasn't been developing as expected and that caused problems with the baby..." the doctor said and took a breath. My eyes got watery. "Your baby had trouble breathing because there was no air to be able to circulate through out. I'm sorry ma'am but your baby didn't make it." The doctor said and I sat there in shock with tears coming down my eyes. "No... no. no you have to be lying please tell me your lying!" I said crying. "Sadly not ma'am I've give you time and then discuss options on how to get the baby out." He said and walked out. As soon as he walked out Mikyla sat on the bed and hugged me and I just completely broke down. "No God couldn't do this why would he do this to me. My baby why.!" I said balling. "Ik ik im so sorry shhh breathe!" Mikyla said rubbing my back and she was crying as well just not as much as me.
We calmed down and the doctor came back in. "There is 2 option the first Option is a treatment This treatment involves a surgical procedure known as a dilatation and curettage (D&C) which is done under a general anaesthetic. The procedure will remove any pregnancy tissue from your uterus. The second Option The vacuum aspiration (also called suction curettage) procedure uses a plastic cannula (a flexible tube) attached to a suction device to remove the contents of the uterus."  The doctor said and walked out. "What you wanna do?" Mikyla asked me. "Idk maybe the vacuum aspirations." I said "Okay I'll go get everything for that I'll be right back." The doctor said "Oh wait btw we found out the gender do you wanna know?" The doctor asked and I said yeah. "He was a boy!" The doctor said and walked out.
-
When he came back he did the thing and gave me papers to sign and we left. I called Gelo when we got in the car and didn't stop till we got home around 9:30.I've been crying since we left the hospital. I called him while I changed my clothes and when I was in the kitchen because Mikyla suggested I drink something and eat something. Then I called him while I ate and called him when I got in bed. He still wouldn't pick up. I cried on my bed holding my stomach untill everything went black.