𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 9.

2/18/22 12:30
Today is the day of the cookout. Rn Im in my beauty room finishing up my hair and makeup and Gelo is upstairs and we're waiting for Mikyla Raiya Melo and Zo. I walk into our room and go to pick Out my outfit. "Should I wear a dress or my floral shirt?" I asked gelo from my closet. "Your floral shirt!" He responded so I grabbed the shirt and black jeans and chose these black chunk heels. I went into my room to change and put my clothes on the edge of the bed and started to change. I put my pants on and say on my bed to put my shirt on but I felt Gelos arms come around my waist. "Would it be bad if we were like an hour late to this?" He said and kissed my neck. I laughed "Yess and plus everyone's otw here we wouldn't wanna be in the middle and they ring the doorbell!" I said and put my shirt on. I grabbed my heels and put them on then walked back to my closet and grabbed jewelry and came back out and put it on infront of the huge mirror in my room and gelo came up behind me so I took a pic of us and posted it.
Maybe 10 mins later we are sitting on the couch and we hear the doorbell ring. "That's them!" I said and walked downstairs. "Heyyy y'all look good!!" I said hugging everyone and letting them in. "Heyy and hi little one!" I said to Mikyla and then put my hands on her waist to talk to the baby. She laughed and we walked upstairs. We hung out for about 20 mins because it don't start till 2:30 then we all made our ways to our cars and left to the location which was a cabana out somewhere.

 We hung out for about 20 mins because it don't start till 2:30 then we all made our ways to our cars and left to the location which was a cabana out somewhere

-When we got there the parking lot was already filled with cars and we all park and get out and walk to the cabana

-
When we got there the parking lot was already filled with cars and we all park and get out and walk to the cabana. When we were walking you could see a whole bunch of stuff. They had a basketball court, Volleyball pit. Outdoor twister, big connect 4, bounce house and Corn hole.