𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 5.

Today's the day before Valentine's Day and the boys don't know but me and the girls planned a trip to Bora bora for a 3 days and today we are going. Right now it's 12 am and our flight leaves around 1 am so I go to the living room where Gelo is and he looks at me. "Why you fully dressed and why all them bags out here?" He asked "It's a surprise now go get dressed and help me." I said and I texted Sam and Kyla on the gc and asked if they were ready and they both said they were bout to leave and the guys are confused. He got dressed and we got in my car and drove to the airport. Halfway there I gave Gelo a blindfold. "Bae no" he said "Baby yessss" i said and he put it on. I parked on the reserved parking next to Sam and Kyla and we got out the car. "They all got their blindfolds on?" Kyla asked and we all said yeah. We got them out and stood them next to each other. "Take off your blindfolds!!" We say at the same time and as they take off their blindfolds they see all 3 of us standing their with 2 tickets in our hands each. "What is goin on" Melo said dappin Gelo and Zo up. "We're goin on vacation babyyyy!" Sam said "Y'all playing" Gelo said "Nope all real!" I said smiling "Where we goin?" Zo said me and the girls look at each other and say "BORA BORA" At the same time. "Really!" Melo said "Really brother" I said patting his shoulder. "WE FINNA BE LITTTTTT!" He said. We got on the plane and the boys fell asleep, so we planned what we're gonna do that week we're there. When we get off the plane we go through baggage claim and we have a tour guide take us home. We got 3 little huts right next to each other.

"Y'all wanna go to the beach?" I asked as we walked down the long strip to our huts

"Y'all wanna go to the beach?" I asked as we walked down the long strip to our huts. Everyone said yeah. "Bro why y'all had to get huts so far away!!" Melo said pouting "Be quite" Raiya said. "Alright everyone meet at the beginning of the path in 10." Gelo said and we all went in our huts and looked around. "Baeee look I can see the water!" I said and Gelo laughed. We changed into out swimsuits and took a pic in the mirror.