𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 19.

Kay's POV: One week later 2/3/23 11:30

I know you been goin through some things you can't explain, Which you may think that shit insane. I know you just trynna maintain, that shit is lame, you can't complain...
(I know by Jhene Aiko & Big Sean)
-

I was listening to music getting ready to go to the mall with Mikyla and Raiya. Gelo is upstairs in the living room watching tv because he is ready already and we're waiting for everyone to get here. I decided to wear something simple and cute because we're going to the mall to get more stuff for baby girl.
                                          (Her outfit)

-"Hey yall!" I said as I was walking to the stairs and Gelo opened the door

-
"Hey yall!" I said as I was walking to the stairs and Gelo opened the door. "Heyyy baby brynlee!" I said kissing her cheek and she giggles. "Y'all ready?" I asked and everyone nodded. I grabbed my keys and The girls got in my car and the guys got in Gelo's. After Mikyla strapped Brynlee in her car seat, we drove off.
-
We pulled up to the mall and got out the car. We got Brynlee's stroller out the car and walked into the mall. "Y'all wanna get sum to eat first?" I asked and they nodded so we walked to the food court. There is this little crapes spot in the mall so we decided to go there. As we were eating Mikyla was also feeding Bryn. "So you and melo!!" I said and Raiya laughed. "We're doing good Ashley keeps trynna bring her ass back in but that's not gone work! Like that's mad old, highschool stuff why is she still worried" Raiya said. "Yeah Melos loyal as hell, you don't ever gotta worry!" I said and she nodded. "I know it's just so many girls after him but I'm not worried about him it's them thirsty tricks."Raiya said. "Yeah same with Zo but that's cause we're dating famous, fine, basketball players it's gonna happen." Mikyla said. "I haven't had that problem yet mostly cause Gelo is mad simple and don't be goin out unless it's with me!" I said "Yeah- Brynlee!!" Mikyla said cause she got baby food on her shirt. "You want me to go change her?" I asked. "Naw girl you don't gotta get up" Mikyla said. "Naw I insist, plus it's good for me to walk and she isn't heavy!" I said and Mikyla nodded and I grabbed Brynlee and went to the bathrooms.
-
Raiya's POV:
When she walked away Mikyla turned back to me. "She helps out so much, and I love how she loves Brynlee!" Mikyla said and I nodded. "Yeah it's like I look up to y'all with the whole family thing you know, because me and Melo are still young it's not like we gone have kids any time soon" I said. Me and Melo never talked bout when we wanted kids it was always small talk about them like genders and stuff. He never can actually sit down and talk he's so busy and his attention span is terrible. "Girl I'm only 24, Kay is almost 24, and your almost 22, we are not that old!" Mikyla said and we laughed. "What do you think the guys are doing?" I asked. "Probably terrorizing the people at that baby shop, spending hella money, and acting like fools!" She said and I shrugged and nodded looking around. "So how have you and Zo been doing!!" I asked "Really good, it's gotta a little harder to do things you know what I mean..." she said and I laughed. "I can't relate me and Melo are very active!" I smirked and she threw a napkin at me. "Okayyy Raiya your nasty!" We laughed and Kay walked back to the table. "The guys called me, apparently they got Dmo and John as well, their prolly giving them workers the worst time!" She laughed. "We we're just talkin about that before Raiya decided to bring up how active her and Melo are!" Mikyla said and I threw the napkin back at her. "I bet they nasty selfs are!" Kay laughed.
-
After we shopped and stuff we had hella bags but got them all in the car. "Lemme connect my phone!" I whined because I was in the backseat and didn't wanna listen to the radio. "Girl it's Bluetooth here!" Kay said bringing the name up so I can connect it. I played comfort inn ending by Jhene Aiko.
_

And I was not only one who was hurting
And you were not the only one with the burdens
But if we're nothing, we're nothing, we're nothing, we're nothing,
We're nothing, we're nothing
Why would you call this love when you knew that it wasn't?
Why would you call it love when you knew that it wasn't?
If this was not love then please tell me what was it
'Cause when I met you at my favorite store
And I saw you working at the door
-
After that song more songs played and as Whole lotta money finished we had already made it to Kay's house. We took all the bags in and put them in the baby room. "This is gonna look so good!" Kay said. "Y'all wanna go outside, I still have her Matt and chair you left it here!" Kay said talking to Mikyla, we all agreed and went outside. We kept the door open because it was just one long glass slide door.
-
Kay's POV:

"We're here!!!" I heard the guys say and me and Raiya got up and walked in the house. "Damn y'all, how much did you get?" I asked. "Just know theirs 2 cars of stuff out there!" John said out of breath. "Your fiancé probably shopped more than you did!" Dmo said with his hands on his knees breathing hard. "Your over exaggerating that chair was not that heavy!" I said laughing and walking outside. "Damnnn how much did y'all get!" I said looked at all the stuff on the back of the truck and all the bags on Gelo's car. "You know I have to spoil my babies!" Gelo said and kissed me. "Babies?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah there's some stuff for you too!" He said and I smiled. "He made us go to 7 different stores if this room don't look like a princess lives in it I'm kicking him ass!" Zo said walking up
to us smacking Gelo upside his head. "Don't hit my baby like that!" I said and Zo put his hands up in defense and Mikyla came walking out with Brynlee. "Look at my girls!!" Zo said giving them both kisses. "Aww look at the little family!" Gelo said and I laughed. "Come on so we can get the rest of this stuff in the house!" Raiya said and we all grabbed stuff.
-
After about 4 trips back and forth we finally got everything in the house. I grabbed waters and tossed them at everyone sitting on the outside couches. "We now officially have everything for baby girls room!" I said plopping down on the couch next to Gelo putting my head on his shoulder.
-
After everyone left, I took a shower and after that I walked to the babies room jus looking around at all the stuff. "What's wrong babe?" Gelo said hugging me from behind. "Nothing just grateful!" I said and turned the light off. We walked to our room and laid down. "I love you two!" I heard Gelo said as everything was fading. "We love you too!" Was the last thing I said before I fell asleep.

Sorry for any miss spelling🤝
This is a simple chapter just to give y'all something calm because the next chapter might not be. Also I wanted to show more of Raiya's  side because her and Melo do have some drama. Love you guys and thanks for 400 views!
~ Author 🛸