𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 7.

It's now the day after valentines and it's around 9:30 pm and rn we are all driving to the airport to go home because our flight is at 10:45. We get to the airport and go through everything and get on the plane. I sat down next to gelo and Raiya and melo are behind us and Mikyla and Zo are behind them. We got 1st class seat and we're all on the left side of the plane. "Babe you look tired gts." Gelo said grabbing my hand. "Ik I don't wanna leave you bored because when we get back imma be workin a lot and im not gone be home besides morning and nights." I said sad because I don't wanna leave Gelo that much all the time. "It's only 3 days babe we both got stuff to do we'll be okay" he said chuckling to lighten the mood. I shook my head. "Yeah I guess but I am tired so goodnight!" I said and kissed him. "Goodnight" he said and I felt my eyes get really heavy and everything went black.
-4 hours later
I woke up and had to use the bathroom and when I looked at Gelo he was asleep. So I got up and walked passed Raiya and Melo sleep and Zo and Mikyla sleep. I used the bathroom and came back out and Gelo was waking up. "Hey" I said sitting back down. "What time is it?" He asked and I looked at my phone. "3:26" I said and he nodded. "Let's go back to sleep!" I said and he agreed. We both fell back asleep.
-Another 4 hours later
I woke up to the Pilot saying we will land in 45 mins over the speaker. I sat up and the flight attendant asked me if I wanted something to drink and I just asked for a water and I scrolled on TikTok and Instagram untill they said we would land in 10 mins. I started to wake everyone up and tell them we were about to land. When we landed we all got out and valet pulled our cars to the front and it was around 9 am. We all parted ways and Me and Gelo got home and went upstairs and started to put our stuff away. "I don't have to go anywhere till 2 today hbu?" I asked him as we were in the bathroom putting our toiletries away. "I got practice at 3.." He said. "We got like 5 hours sooo!!" He said smirking grabbing my waist. "I hate youu!" I said laughing and kissed him. Our kissed turned into a make out which led to the bed and yk the rest.

Mikylas POV:
We got off the plane and drove to My house.
"When and how we gone tell them your pregnant babe?" Zo said and we walked into the house. "We could tell them tonight and invite over!" I said and he agreed. We went upstairs and went to sleep.
11:30
I woke up feeling really sick and ran to the bathroom. I threw up and I felt Zo rub my back. I cleaned myself and we went downstairs. "You want tea or Coca?" Zo asked me as I sat on the couch and he walked in the kitchen. "Hot Chocolate!!" I said and turned the Tv on. He brang me my drink and sat down wimme and we watched tv. "I have a doctors appointment at 2:30" I said "To see the baby?" Lonzo asked excitedly. "Yess to see the baby!" I said and he cuddled up into me and we watched a movie.
2:20 we are waiting for the doctor to call us back. "Mikyla O'Connor?" The Nurse said "That's me!" I said as me and Lonzo walked up. We walked into the room. "Can you lay on the bed and lift your shirt for me?" The doctor asked and I did. "This might be a little cold." She said and put this gel on my stomach. She put the thing on my stomach and started to move it around untill we saw a little tiny dot or whole of some sort. "That's where your baby currently is. It's not big at all yet so your around 2 weeks pregnant.!" The nurse said and Lonzo grabbed my hand. "I found out I was pregnant on the 13th but I was drinking on the 6th could that mess up or hurt the baby" I said "No because it was only that one time but Just be careful and eat the right foods. The baby is to small to see anything else but come back in 2 months and we should see something! I'll go get you your ultrasound pics and papers for you to sign and then you guys will be good to go." The nurse said and we waited and talked about the baby untill she came back and then I signed the papers and she gave us the pics.

Raiya's POV:
We get to My house and go upstairs and lay in bed. "I love you! I really do." Melo said. "I love you too baby!" I said and we cuddled up and enjoyed each other's presents. Till Melos phone started to ring. "Idek who this is!" He said "Lemme see." I said and answered it. R= Raiya M=Melo