𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 10.

5 months later Kays POV: 7/20/22
Alot has happened within these 5 months let me get you up to speed
Flashback: 3/6/22
Wake up and immediately go to the bathroom and start to throw up. Gelo comes up and grabs the pieces of hair that aren't in my bun and fixed them. "Babe this is the 3rd time this month!" He said as I clean my face. I look at him "You don't think ..?" I asked "Idk but we should make sure." He said "Are you even ready for that?" I asked "Baby are you ready for that?" He asked and I shrug my shoulders and tears form in my eyes. He scoots closer to me and hugs me. "Whatever the outcome is I'll still be here I promise!" He said "Okay. I love you!" I said whipping my tears. "I love you too now get dressed so we can go!" He said and we got up. I put on this

He puts on jeans and a white t shirt.
We take his car and go to the doctor. I had already called and they had an opening for 10:30 so we took it. We got there and went in and signed my name at the front desk and waited for my name to be called. "You ready for either result?" Gelo asked me grabbing my hand. "I mean I'm gonna have to be right. I think I'll be disappointed if I'm not because I do want a little one I jus.. idk." I said. "Kaylee Gross?" A nurse called out. "Let's go!" I said and we walked up to her and followed her to a room where she started to ask me questions. "Have you had any morning sickness?" She asked "Yeah today was the 3rd time this month." I said and she asked me a few more questions after that then told me I had to pee in a Cup so they could do a test. I went to the bathroom and came back and gave her the cup and she left. Me and Gelo talked about little things and she came back. "I have your Results and... you are pregnant! Congratulations! You can come back in 2 weeks and then we will schedule an appointment for 2 months after that." She said and me and gelo are still kinda in shock. "Okay just sign these and I'll Leave you too some time!" She said and gave me papers and then left. "We're having a baby!?" I whisper still kinda shocked "We're having a babyyyy!!!" Gelo whisper shouted and hugged me. "I'm so happy. If I would have anyone to become the mother of my child it would be you. You are the women I want to have kids with and marry and spend my life with!" Gelo said and I kissed him. I signed the papers and gave them to the people at the front desk and left. I called Raiya and Mikyla and told them to all come over!
-2:30
I hear my door bell ring and I go downstairs and open it. It's Mikyla, Raiya, Melo, and Zo. "Heyy y'all come in!" I said huggin everyone. We all walk upstairs to my living room and sit on my couch. I sit next to Gelo. "What's wrong what you want us all here for?" Mikyla asked. "We have big news!" Gelo said and we stood up. Gelo put his hand on my stomach and Raiya screamed and stood up and mikyla put her hands over her mouth and nose and you could see she was tearing up. Melo and Zo both reacted the same "Ohhh shit!!" They both said "I'm pregnant!!!!" I said happy and everyone came and hugged us. "That's fs a boy!" Melo said and Raiya agreed. "Naww it might be a girl Frl." Gelo said "Idk I'll be happy either way!"
Flashback over: 7/20/22 11:30 am

Right now I just got done with Mikylas nails.

She posted them on her story and then lonzo came to get her and me and Raiya left to the Venue which is a house we rented out for the day and night. It has a basketball court and a area for the tables and everything.

Me and Raiya decide to get ready after we're done setting up the party. With the help of our party planner and helpers we got done with everything around 3:00. Nobody knows the gender of the baby but me and Raiya. We planned our outfits 2 months ago so nobody would think about the gender based off our dresses.

 We planned our outfits 2 months ago so nobody would think about the gender based off our dresses