𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 12.

8/29/22 3:30
Kay's POV:

Gelo left this morning for work and I've been nauseous all day and threw up this morning when I woke up and after I ate so I called Raiya to come over because I've been nauseous for like a week straight. I hear my doorbell ring so I walk downstairs. "Hey" I said as I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. "Wait where are we going?" Raiya asked. As I got in my car. "We gotta go to CVS" I said "Okayyyyy?" Raiya said confused and got in the car. We got to CVS and went inside.
-
"What exactly are we here for?" Raiya asked as I look through the isles. I found the isle and walked down it. "Kay what are we...." she trailed off when she saw me grab 3 pregnancy test. "No way really!" she said "I don't know maybe. Ive been sick for like a week and its just Nausea and vomit." I said and shrugged looking at the pregnancy test. Raiya could see something was wrong but grabbed my hand and we walked to the
front. I paid and we got in the car. Right before I push the button to start the car she hugs me and I just break down. "I knew something was wrong. What is it?" She asked and let go. "I'm just scared. I don't want to go through losing a child again Raiya that shit hurt me to the core. But it didn't just affect me it effected Gelo too. He never cries and when I tell you he cried with me every night for almost 2 weeks straight . It really affected us bro! What if he can't go through that again and it happens and he leaves me." I said and whipped my eyes. "I know but this is a miracle if you think about it. You lost the baby 1 month ago. If you are pregnant then that's god saying your ready for this little family you're going to finally have. Everything bad happens before something good can!" She said and I nodded. "Okay so don't stress it lets just go home so you can take these and work it out from there." She said and I drove off.
-
When I got home we walked upstairs to kitchen then to my bathroom. "When does Gelo come home?" Raiya asked as I drunk a bottle of water because I didn't have to pee. "Not till 9 him and John, Scott, DMO, Zo, and Melo are going to some jump place with they immature asses!" I said and we laughed. "Rightttt I forgot Melo telling me that." She said. "Okay I really have to pee now so shoo" I said and waved my hand at her in a go away motion. She laughed and walked out. I did all 3 test and walk out to see her almost asleep on my bed. "You know a lot of things happen on that bed!" I said and grabbed my phone to set a timer for 25 mins. "Ewwww bitch I hate you!" she said and got up and walked to one of the big Bean bags by my big porch door. I sat in the one next to her. "Well wanna watch tv?" she said. "Yeah we can watch Bad Girls Club!!" I said. One thing about me and Raiya is we have been watching this messy ass show since we were 11.
-
The timer goes off and I get up along with Raiya and walk to the
bathroom. "Ready?" I asked her. "Ready!? Im supposed to ask you that!" she said and we laughed. "Are YOUU Ready?" she asked. I nodded. "No matter what Imma be here and so is Mikyla. Gelo isn't going anywhere either that man loves you more than basketball!" she said and I Laughed. "Yeah he does doesn't he..." I said and she nodded. I took a big breath in then let it out. "Okay here it goes." I said and flipped them over. I cover my mouth with my hands start to cry. "There all positive!" Raiya said and I smiled. "Im having a baby!" I said and got really excited. "Imma be an AUNTIE TO 2!!!!!!" she said and I hugged her. "Thank you for being here." I said "Always that's why im your best friend. I love you!" she said and I let go and whipped my eyes. "I love you too!" I said "Come on we gotta go back to the store to get something to surprise Gelo with!" I said and we got back in the car and drove to target.
-

We got to target and I already knew what I was about to do. We went to the food isle. "I want funfetti cupcakes with pink and blue icing!!" I said and we got the ingredients. We ended up walking to the house décor and I got hella candles and scent sticks and soaps and stuff. Then we went to the clothes. "Okay we needa get out of here its 6:00 and we still gotta make the cupcakes and everything. And Im hungry as hell" I said and we walked to the cash resister and checked everything out then put everything in the car and drove home.
-

We just got done with the cupcakes and there are eleven cupcakes with one letter on each cupcake that spelled out; I a m p r e g n a n t. "Its 8:30!" Raiya said as she sat next to me on the couch. "I know." I said and then my phone dings and it's a message from Gelo saying he is almost home. "Gelo is almost home!" I said and got up. "Okay l'Il see you tomorrow, call me later tho!" she said and as we walked downstairs to the door. "Okay bye!" I said and she left. I went upstairs and started to play some music and clean. I finished the dishes and whipped the counter and put each cupcake on the counter in order with the pregnacy test in a little box that's open at the top by the very last cupcake. I was washing my hands when I heard. "I'm Home!" Gelo said and I grabbed the kitchen towel and walked to the stairs. "Hey babe" I said and we kissed. "It smells good what you in here making!" he asked as we walked upstairs. "It's a surprise close your eyes!" I said and he did so I grabbed his hand and led him to the counter. "Open them!" I said and he did.

Gelo's POV:

I opened my eyes and I swear I got happy asf. "No way ooo are you for real!!!?" I asked her. "Yeah I just found out earlier I took some test when Raiya was here." She said and handed me the box with 3 test in it. "I am pregnant Gelo...." she said "Are you happy?" she asked and I look at her but see she us serious and I pick her up and spin her. "Ofc I'm happy!" I said. She just nodded and looked down. "What?" I asked and lifted her chin so she can look at me. "Idk I just... what if something happens again. You could leave me. And I mean I wouldn't even blame you. I'm just scared." She said and her eyes got glossy. I hugged her. "No baby I would never leave you no matter what. If I had to choose between not having you and not having kids then I would never be a father. It's always gonna be you! I promise, I'm here forever!!" I said and let go and she looked at me and smiled. "I love you" she said "I love you!" I said and we sat on the couch and watch a couple movies and ate some of the cupcakes. They were really good cupcakes. But our lives are finally coming together. We have been through something people don't deserve to go through no matter who you are. But this is a Miracle and the start of a new journey!

Side note:
Broo I freaking love this chapter. And the relationship between the two! I'm so happy!!! But just wait because there's more. It's never a dull moment in This story! It might be sad might be happy. You might cry and be mad or cry and be happy!
Who knows🤷🏽‍♀️