𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 27.

November 17th, 2023 10:30 am
Mikyla's POV

"Up a little more." I said as Melo and Zo hang the "Brynlee's 1st Birthday" banner up in the venue we rented out. Everyone came to Chicago for her birthday yesterday, which made her so happy. We've missed everyone since we all moved. Now we're decorating and setting up. Kay's sorting the food and drinks, Raiya is setting the tables, and Gelo is talking to the DJ. "Okay, that's good!" I said and they sighed happily. "Finally you had them up there for 10 minutes!" Kay came over saying. "Well it has to be perfect, you're gonna do the same thing for Imani watch!" I said. The party starts at 1:00 so we finish decorating then we all leave to change into the theme of the party which is Galaxy themed. Tina and Lavar had Bryn waiting at the house. "Alright, everyone go get ready, party-" I was cut off by everyone. "Starts at 1 so be here by 12:50 no later." They said. "You have said it plenty of time babe, relax." Zo said rubbing my shoulders. "I can't relax until this party is over." I said and we all left to get ready.
-
Once me and Zo got to the house, I changed into a Blue sparkly dress, Zo changed into a dark Blue silky button up with white jeans. "Brynlee!!!" I call out. "Mommy!" She jus barley said, waddling into the bathroom. "Let's put your dress on!" I said. Once I got the dress on her, I say her on the counter and did her hair. I put it in a cute ponytail and fixed her edges. "So beautiful!" I said giving her a lot of kisses and she giggled. "Beautiful" she said.

-
Kay's POV.

"Babeee! Can you bring Imani in here!" I shouted so Gelo could hear me. All I heard was screaming and giggling. Then Imani comes running into the room, wobbling really. "Oh no, come on I'll save you!" I said holding my arms out for her. She jumped into my arms and buried herself into my chest. After Gelo left to get ready, I got her ready then got myself ready. I put her stocking on then a dark purple skirt with glittery stars, with a matching long sleeve shirt. Then I put little sandals on her. Then I just left her hair out and curly, it's not long but it's so cute. Gelo put on a purple silk shirt because I guess all the boys decided to match. Meaning Dmo, Gelo, and Demar are wearing Purple. Melo, Zo, and Zach are wearing Blue. That's all I know for now. I put on a white ribbed- long sleeve with light blue Levi jeans, dark purple knee high heeled boots, and this long dark purple thin sweater like thing that goes all the way down to my heels, it has silver glitter stars on it like Imani's skirt.

-
Mikylas POV

"Then nick cannon ass shoes boy!" Zo said making fun of Melo diamond, bright blue shoes. "Man shut up, always hatin on my swag. You look like a dad." Melo said rolling his eyes. "I am one dumbass." Zo said making a 'are you serious' look. "That's right old man!" Melo said laughing. "One, you're not funny. Two, Gelo is too!" Zo said pointing to Gelo walking in with Imani in his arms. "Yeah Gelo an old man for real!" Melo said. "Leave my man alone, you act like a teenage boy!" Kay said smacking Melo on his arm. "I'm so tired of you puttin yo hands on me woman!" Melo said storming over to the food. "Eh eh! No! Wait till the party starts!" I said smacking his hand. "Oh my god, you know what I'm tired of the domestic violence going on around here." Melo said. "At least Raiya ain't beatin on you." Kay said shrugging. "That's jus what y'all think..." Melo mumbled an we all laughed. Then some family came in, then friends came in and the party was about to start. All we need is Brynlee.

-

"Alright everyone the birthday girl is coming in!!" DMO shouted and Brynlee walked in holding Imani's hand with Tina and Lavar behind them. Everyone shouted and she looked so amazed even though she's so young. She ran to me and Imani ran to Gelo. "Happy birthday princess!!" I said kissing her cheek and she grabbed my face trying to kiss but all the did was open her mouth and put it on my cheek.

-

Kids were dancing, jumping in the bounce house, decorating cupcakes, creating their own stars and planets while Bryn and Imani were sitting on me and Kay's laps eating everything they possibly can. "You gonna make a mess on your cute outfit mama one cookie at a time!" Kay said grabbing the other cookie out of her hand. "Did you ever think we would be here?" I asked her. "Not really. I mean I thought I was gonna marry James and I didn't want kids with him because of the way he acted. Did you?" She asked and I shook my head. "No, I wasn't gonna have kids or get married until I met Zo. I was gonna travel around the world and take pictures for that company remember?" I said. "Yeah. I'm so happy with this though." She said smiling looking at Imani. "Yeah me too." I said.
-
After some time passed it was time to sing happy birthday. "Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Brynlee happy birthday to you!!!" We all sang and me and Zo helped her blow out her candles. Everyone clapped and Zo took icing off the cake putting it on both of our faces. "Lonzo Anderson!" I said. "Really." He said pouting. "Yes really now wipe it off!" I said and we sat down while he whipped the icing off of my and Bryn. "Come on princess let's dance." Zo said taking her outta my arms as Stand by me by Ben E. King started playing. Zo and Bryn went to the dance floor. Then Gelo took Imani, Zach and Demar took their daughter. Tina's dad took her. Kay dad took her, then my dad came to me and took me. Then Lavar walked over to Raiya and she got up. Other people and their daughters got up and started dancing and singing too. "No I won't, shed a tear! Just as long as you stand, stand by me!!!" Everyone sang along to the song. I started tearing up looking at Lonzo holding Brynlee. My life really turned out so perfect. Perfect family, perfect friends. Everything fell into place so well. Once the song ended they played more upbeat dancing music and everyone started dancing.

-

Once the party was over the boys were loading all of her presents into all 4 cars because there was a lot of them. We finished cleaning then went home. I gave brynlee a shower and laid her down, she went right to sleep. Then I took a shower. After I showered I went downstairs and plopped on the couch next to Zo snuggling up with him under the blanket. "Today was good. It went smooth, no problems! I told you everything was gonna be fine." Zo said. "It did, I know I was just making sure! She had a blast today she went right to bed when I laid her down." I told him. He put on a movie then I drifted off to sleep.
-

Raiya's POV:

"Melo, can we talk?" I asked him as we pulled up the our hotel. "Yea wussup?" He asked looking at me. I turned to get into a comfortable position. "As you know I had the three month contact with my job..." I trailed off and he nodded for me to continue. "It's officially ended." I said and his jaw dropped a little. "Wait for real." He said and I nodded. "Also, I have all my things packed back in LA for me to come live in Charlotte, all you gotta do is say the word Melo. We both messed up and make stupid mistakes, but we're in a better place now and things are going smooth. I miss you. I miss waking up to your face every morning. I miss your kisses and your cuddles at night when I'm cold. I miss you yelling at the game while I'm cooking or jumping from behind something to scare me. I miss us Lamelo and I want you back!" I said getting teary eyed. "I miss you too, everything you just said. I miss your skin and your smile and your laughs. I miss your cooking cause I can't cook for shit!" He said and I laughed. "I wanted us back and I want you to move down there with me, please baby!" He said and I smiled and kissed him. "I love you so much!" He said and I said it back. Then we went to his hotel room and called it a night.
-
The next day I flew back to LA and caught the first flight to Charlotte.

Aww this is so cute to me!!!~ Author 🛸💕