𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 17.

1/23/23 Nobody's POV

When Kay got home they packed and stayed with Mikyka and Zo for a couple of days until they found a house. When they found the house they moved in and as soon as they had all the stuff moved in Kay started to decorate. They finished there house 3 days ago and today is the day they find out the gender of their baby.
-
Kays POV: 11:00 am.

Right now me and Gelo are watching Mikyla, Raiya and all the people they had to help decorate. I got up and started to lay out the napkins on tables and stuff. "Uhuh nope go sit down!" Mikyla said taking them out my hands. "Let me help!! You guys are doing all the work and I'm bored." I whined. "No go get ready Raiyas gonna come help you." She said "Come on Kay they got this" Raiya said and grabbed my hand. We walked to my room and Raiya grabbed my dress and shoes out the closet while I walked in my bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I put my robe on and walked out to Raiya who already had the flat iron on and makeup layer out. "Sit!" She said directing me to my vanity. I sat and she got to work.
-
Once she was done Mikyla walked in when I walked out of my bathroom from putting my dress and shoes on. "Ouu look at you! You ready?" Mikyla said coming up next to me in my mirror. "Yeah where is Gelo?" I asked. "He's waiting in the car with Your dad and Lavar." Mikyla said. "Alright let's go!!" Raiya said and we all walked out. We walked to the front door to signal for Gelo and they got out the car and walked up to us. "Congratulations babygirl I'm so proud of you!" My dad said and hugged me. "Congrats Kay!! We gone welcome this baby in Big Baller way!" Lavar said loudly and confident as usual and we all laughed and hugged. "You ready?" Gelo asked me. "Yeah, today is the day that our lives really start to change. It's all like yeah I'm pregnant but today is the day that it actually kicks in that we're gonna have a baby! But I wouldn't wanna do this with anyone else!" I said and we kissed. "I love you and this baby forever!" Gelo said. "Alright y'all put these on!" Raiya said and we put the blind folds on. "Why is there always blind folds involved when it comes to us?" Gelo said and I agreed and laughed. We grabbed each other's hands and Zo and Mikyla lead us out to the yard. You know how you can feel the presence of people, that's what it felt like when we stopped. "Take 'em off!!!" Mikyla said and we took them off. "SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone shouted and we laughed. "Thank you guys so much!" I said hugging everyone. "And thank you too for doing all this!" I said giving Mikyla and Raiya hugged and kisses on the cheek.
-
We were all having fun and partying. "Alright we are gonna play a game!" Mikyla shouted and everyone clapped. "This games for the men! What we're gonna have them doing in competing against each other in a bobbing for pacifiers game! Each guy will go up to one of these big baskets and the first guy to pull out all the pacifiers win!" Raiya said and everyone got ready. "Okay okay ready!! On your marks, get set, GO!" I said and laughed because they all looked hilarious. "Ouu DMO and Chris in the league they both have 4 left!" Mikyla said. "Andddddd.... Chris wins!!" She said again and everyone clapped while he did a little dance. "Okay so everyone put name suggestions in these little baskets so Kay and Gelo are gonna read them and find their favorite ones out of both genders." Raiya said and gave me and Gelo the baskets. "Okay boys first!" I said ruffling the papers around and pulling out a random one. "Jordan!" I said "That's not bad tho!" Gelo said "Yeah buy them j's be toxic!" I said and everyone laughed. "Okay... Isaiah!" Gelo said. "Melo jr... really Melo!" I said laughing and he shrugged. "Lorenzo... keep in the L's" Gelo said "Okay ummm... Gelo jr...we are not naming our son after you guys!" I said pointing to Gelo and Melo both. We went down the list till we got to the end. "Now the girls names" I said and Gelo pulled out a random one. "Ebony" He said "That's really cute!" I said and pulled one out "Leilani" I said... We went down the list some more and we were done.
-
Now it's time for the part we've all been waiting for... the actual gender reveal!! We all went to the front of the house where to driveway is. "So imma put blind folds on y'all again, sorry. And imma put paint on Gelo's hand and he's gonna put his hand on your stomach. But your gonna have your back turned to everyone so no one sees. Then when when we say go take off your blindfold and turn around and boom you will know! Okay?" Mikyla said and we nodded. "I love you!" I said to Gelo and he gave me a kiss. She put the blindfolds on us and turned us around.

Gelo's POV:
When I turned around I felt Raiya grab my hand and put paint on it. My heart was racing Me and Kayy really are blessed as hell to be able to have this baby not Iong after we lost London. "You ready Gelo?" I heard Raiya ask me. And I nodded. She moved me infront of Kay and directed my hand to her stomach. I held it on there for like a good 5 seconds then she moved my hand and whipped it off. "Alright when we say the word, take your blind folds off and turn around okay!" Mikyka said and we agreed. Then everyone started to count. "1...2...3... TURN AROUND" everyone shouted. Me and Kay took our blind folds off and looked at her stomach and turned around. When we turned around we kissed. And confetti started to come out. "ITS A GIRL!" My dad shouted and we laughed. Everyone came up and hugged us and congratulated us. "I'm so proud of you two. You are right for her!" Kay's mom said to us. "I love you too mom. I always knew he was right for me!" Kay said.
-
It's night time now and everyone cleaned up and left and now we're in bed. "I love you two" Kay said rubbing her stomach and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you two more!" I said "Ouu" she said and I sat up. "What's wrong?" I said worried. "Nothing. I think she just kicked!" She said laughing with tears in her eyes. I smiled. "Look she's doin it again!" She said. "She goin crazy in there now, she loves us too!" I said put my hand on her stomach.
-
Nobody's POV
The whole rest of that night Gelo hand his hand on her stomach. He loved the two so much even tho he hasn't met one yet. He knows he has to do everything in his power to protect them and that's just what he will do. Especially after what happen.

Sorry for any miss spelling🤝
I know I haven't posted on a while I've been moving and stuff and haven't had the energy too. But here is 17 and 18 should be posted today or tmrw it's an exciting chapter!