𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 8.

Mikylas POV: 6:00
Me and Zo are getting everything ready for the dinner. "Babe put All the cups and stuff on the table I'll finish this.!" I told Zo as I was wrapping the last box for Gelos surprise. Once I finished it all it was now 6:20. "Let's put these in our room before they get here!" I said and we took everything upstairs. As we were walking down the stairs my door bell rings and I go and open it and Kay, Raiya, Gelo, and Melo are at the door. "Heyy y'all!" I said hugging the girls and letting everyone in. We walked to the living room and Zo says. "Damn y'all we ran out of wine! Melo can you go get some?" Zo asked "Yeah come on Bae!" Melo told Raiya. They walked out and we waited for the car to pull off. "You to stay here we have a surprise for you!" I said they looked at me confused "Okayyy...?!?" Kay said happy but confused at the same time. Me and Zo went upstairs and got the boxes and brang the boxes down.

Kays POV:
We watch Zo and Mikyla go upstairs. "What you think they doin?" Gelo asked "Idek but I'm lowkey scared!" I said and we laughed. They came down with big boxes. One in Red and the other in Green wrapping paper. "The greens Gelos, the Reds Kay's!" Zo said and they gave us the boxes. We lifted the lid of the box and there was another one in it. "What is this! There Better not be 10 other boxes in here!" I said laughing. "Just unwrapped it!" Zo said and we all laughed. We unwrapped the box and there's another box. Atp we're at the 5th box. "Nigga if there's another box in this I'm throwing these boxes at you!" Gelo said pointing at Zo and we all laugh. "Open the tougher ready 1... 2... 3..." Mikyla said and I opened the last box and immediately looked away because I was crying. "No way bro no way frl!" I said looking back at them. "Yeah I'm 2 weeks!" Mikyla said tearing up herself. "IMMA BE AN UNCLE NIGGA YESSS!" Gelo said "Imma be an aunty!!" I said moving the box and hugging Mikyla. "Omg congratulations I'm so happy for y'all!" I said letting whipping my tears and hers.

Mikylas POV:
We were now all just sitting and talking. Then Melo and Raiya pull into the drive way. Zo goes upstairs and gets the bags and I say "Come sit in the couch" and they do and Zo comes down and gives them the bags. "Open them!" I said and we watch them open then. Melos goes wide as he pulls out the shirt that says Welcome to the Uncle life. Raiya looks at me and says " No fuckin way Broo congratulations!!!" "Imma be an uncle" Melo sang as he danced. We all laugh.

We all ate and talked for a bit and then everyone was leaving. "Bye guys I love y'all. And the little one in there! It's a girl ik it is!" Kay said pointing to my stomach "Naw I thinks it's a boy we only have boys in the family." Melo said "Naww watch it be a girl!" Kay said "Let's make a bet if it's a girl I own you $200!" Melo said "And if it's a boy I owe you $1000!" Kay said and they shook hands "Y'all are too much byeee!" I said and they all got into their cars and drove away. I way laying on the bed when Kay called the Gc with Raiya.

M: hey y'all
R: hey
K: hey there's a family cookout/ party/ Reunion on Friday if y'all wanna come.
R: yeah me and melo are free
M: me and Zo are too.
K: alright Hablad con todas mañana os quiero chicas (Talk to y'all tomorrow love you girls)
M: te amo mas buenas noches (Love you more goodnight)
R: Umm English?
K: You wanted to Learn figure it out!
M: Alright bye y'all
K: byeeeeee
R: Wait noo-
*end of call*
Raiya texted the gc calling us Assholes and we just laughed. Zo came in the room and we cuddled and fell asleep.

Aww😻🥺^Sorry for any miss spelling🤝

Aww😻🥺^
Sorry for any miss spelling🤝