𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 21.

April 10th, 2023 3pm

It's been a week since we came back from the hospital and needless to say, it's been a lot! Me or Gelo are up taking turns every night and pumping has been painful. But on the bright side I couldn't be more happy with the way my life is right now, beautiful house, amazing friends & family, the best fiancé, and a beautiful babygirl I adore so much! But right now we jus finished the last bit of decorations for the little cook out Gelo and I decided to throw so everyone can meet the baby. Only closet friends such as DMO, John, Mikyla, Raiya, Ant, and Kyle along with both families are coming. I put on something simple and dressed Imani up all cute. It's not windy outside today luckily and it's around 65-70 degrees. Lavar said he was grilling today so Lavar and Tina were the firsts to show up but me and Imani were still in the room getting ready.
-
Now everyone's here and I'm in the living room with Imani while my mom and Tina are with my holding the baby. I walk outside with her in my arms to see what everyone's doing. Jasmine and Alyssa came up to me. "Heyyy, aww her little outfit is so cute" Jas said. "She's got Gelo's eyes, that's so cute" Alyssa said and I rolled my eyes. "She's gone look like me tho!" I said and they laughed. I jus walked around and talked to everyone and let everyone see Imani.  Lauren walked up to me and we talked about the baby and everything. My dad and Omari came up to me as well and talked to me. "Pop have you talked to Chris yet?" I asked and he shook his head no. "I haven't talked to him since yesterday he said he was gonna try to make it" he said and I nodded. My brother and I were always close as we are supposed to be but when we were young we were inseparable. Lavar asked me if I could go get some ice from the kitchen so I gave Imani to Gelo and walked into the house. As I was grabbing the ice there was a knock on the door so I walked to open the door and Chris was standing there. I hugged him. "I hate you, I thought you couldn't make it and you haven't talked to anyone since yesterday or responded to any texts!" I said and punched his shoulder. "Naw you know I had to come see my niece, I'm proud of you sissy" he said and hugged me again.
-
After the food was done we all started eating. As everyone was eating my aunt Jessica said "Wait so I remember at your gender reveal you guys picked her name, was it Imani in the beginning or did you guys choose your own name?" "Actually DMO chose her name" Gelo said and dapper DMO up. "Yeah proud god-daddy moment" he said and put his hand on his heart.
-
Imani fell asleep so I put her upstairs with Jayden because he didn't wanna be downstairs anymore he said his head hurt so I let him chill in my room and watch her. We all just joked and talked and played games.
-
After everyone left me and Gelo finished cleaning up and then watched movies till we got tired and put Imani to bed and went to bed ourselves.
Sorry for any mistakes in this chapter🤝

Y'all I know this is really short, maybe the shortest chapter I've wrote but I had this idea in my head and I forgot it. I tried to remember as much as I could but yeah!! Love y'all make sure to vote!🫶🏽
~ Author🛸