𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 𝟼.

Kyla's pov

I woke up from last night to Zo kissing me. "Wake up beautiful let's go do something." He said "Like what" I said looking up at him. "Idk today is Valentine's Day you wanna go get breakfast?" He asked "Yeah let's go." I said. We got dressed and called everyone to get dressed too.

Sam pov
I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Kyla and Kay. What are you guys doin?" Kyla said "I just woke up." I said "I just got out the shower!" Kiana said "Y'all wanna go get breakfast?" Kyla asked and we both said yeah and hung up. I turn and see Melo still asleep so I jump on him. "WAKE UP" I said "Your so ignorant" he said laughing "Yeah but you love me" i said "Maybe I do" he said and I blushed and kissed him then got off the bed. "Where are you goin?" Melo said "Kyla wants to go to lunch so get dressed!" I said and we took showers and got ready.

Kiana's pov

I wake up and gelo is laying on my chest but he's awake. "Hey handsome" I said and he looked at me "Hey sexy" he said gettin up. "I'm bout to take a shower babe!" I said walking into the bathroom. When I get out and wrap myself in a towel my phone goes off and I answer it. "What are you guys doing?" Kyla said "Just woke up" Sam said "I Just got out the shower" I said walking back into the room. "Y'all wanna go get breakfast?" Kyla asked we both said yeah and hung up. "Come on let's get dressed!" I told Gelo and he got in the shower with I got dressed then got dressed himself.

We all met up and walked to this little breakfast stop our tour guide Dave suggested. We all ate and talked and Dave walked up to us as we were all gettin up. "There is this place on the island where you can swim with baby tigers and ride elephants. Play with baby monkeys and Lizards y'all wanna go?" He said "You said baby tigers!!" I said excitedly "Gorillas?" Gelo said "ELEPHANTS!" Kyla said "Yep all them, y'all wanna go?" Zo asked us. Me and the girls turn to the boys "Pleaseeeee!!" We said "Yeah I'm down" Gelo said "Yeah" Melo said "Okay let's go!" Dave said we all ran to the car he had and drove to the location. When we got there we payed and walked in "What y'all wanna do first?" Melo said "I think elephants should be last!" I said and everyone agreed. "We should do the tigers first there right there and the lizards and monkeys are next to the elephants." Zo said reading a map. "Alr let's do this!!" Sam said and we all went to the tigger pool. "Heyy y'all!" The girl who works here said. "I'm Jenny imma help y'all with them today. Y'all ready?" She said and we all said yeah. We all got in and played with them and recorded. "Look y'all this one loves me!!" I said because this little one kept following me and loving me. "That one's a boy his name Togo" Jenny said "Looks like Togo wants to tango with yo girl Gelo" Melo said and we all laugh. "That was corny" Gelo said rolling his eyes. I took a picture of Togo and posted it on my page.

We all played and swam with them for about 30 mins then we all got out and dried off a little them went to the the monkeys. "Babe look!" Gelo said and I laughed. His favorite animal is a gorilla he has a tattoo on his hand. We got in the cage with them and they were all playing and we got to feed them and we all took pics of the monkeys and then maybe stayed on there for about 30 mins then went to the reptiles. "There better not be snakes!" Kyla said "I hope there's snakes!" I said "Noooo no no. Kia no I'm not playing!" She said "Chill out you got your man's!" I said pointing to Zo "She ain't got shit. Sum get to close I'm gone!" Zo said and we all start laughing. "Naw real shii tho I'm pretty sure there gonna be in cages and if not then with a professional just don't get close." I said and we walked into the reptile shack that had a glass door that led out to the beach on the back. "Heyy y'all my name Jim" the guys who works here said and he had a baby chameleon on his hand. "Omg aww!" I said "You wanna hold it?" Jim said "I can? Yess!" I said and he gave me the chameleon. "Aww!" Sam said looking at it next to me. "Her name is Cami and she is actually an Albino Chameleon." Jim said. "Aww well bye bye Cami!" I said and handed her back. We walked around with Jim for a bit till we got to the back and mikyla stopped. "Snakes!" She said pointing to the class cages of snakes. "Yep you wanna hold one?" "Hell no!" Kyla said. "We all do but she doesn't." Zo said "I thought you didn't want to either?" Sam said "Yeah what happen to 'Sum get to close I'm gone?'"Melo said "Yeah well they look cool so..." Zo said and I walked up to this one cage and saw these two tiny tiny snakes. "Can I hold the white and pinkish one?" I asked pointing to the snake. "I'll hold the other one!" Sam said. "Yeah lemme grab em!" Jim said he grabbed them and told us how to hold them. "Aww lala look!" I said turning to Kyla who hid behind Zo. "I hate you." She said and I laughed and took a picture of it and Raiya took a pic of hers.